Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you live in a place where people fuck early or not?

When do most people start when you are?

• Early (14 and less)

• Normal (15-16)

• Late (17+)

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
Do you live in a country which people start early, or a trad country where people don’t have first relationship until late teens / early 20s, or something in between?

In my case I know many people who have fucked early, it’s definitely the norm here however I am not surprised at all I already knew that.

Last edited:
Most people in my area start getting into relationships at 14-16.

Rule here is after marrige but young whores fuck early. They just gotta hide it

In Brazil, the age of consent is 14.

Finding a non-elite virgin girl after that age is nearly impossible.

Elite foids tend to have their first sexual experiences a bit later due to helicopter parenting --- they are always transported and chaperonned by the family driver/bodyguard (who is also the bull for her mother, and possibly her biological father too) from one controlled environment to the next (home > school > after school activities such as dance, drama, music, arts etc. > home > shopping mall to drink tea with friends and buy the newest from Givenchy with daddy's black card > home etc.).

These elite foidlings usually lose their virginities to other elite gigachads when they go on their international "language interchange" at age 16 or so, or during their (mandatory) 1-month european tour after high-school.

The middle class foidets typically start having sex in middle school, when they start spending more time home alone (mom and/or dad are at work to pay for their princess' luxuries.) and school typically starts sending more "group homework", which are basically school-sponsored sexual feasts for foids, chadlites and the occasional lucky normie, but are also school-sponsored humiliation for ugly and non-NT guys with whom nobody wishes to associate.

The lower class foids ( > 90% of the population) start having sex (typically with anal creampie as a birth control practice) as soon as they reach puberty. Very few of them plan on finishing high-school without getting pregnant first. They are considered a "disgrace" if they're not single mothers receiving welfare by the time they reach 18. I'd rather play the lotto than try to find a 39 yo lower class foid who is not a grandmother already. These lower class foids' typical life planning is to get their high-school diploma on a monday and go to the maternity give birth on the next day so they can hit the welfare office by wednesday, or thursday at the latest. By friday they're invariably getting a train run on them while high in a drug-fueled orgy.

Last edited:
It boggles my mind how people find it so easy to get laid at any age but during teens I wasn't even at that level of physical maturity, I looked around 12 at 16.

In Brazil, the age of consent is 14.

Finding a non-elite virgin girl after that age is nearly impossible.

Elite girls tend to have their first sexual experiences a bit later due to helicopter parenting --- they are always transported and chaperonned by the family driver/bodyguard (who is also the bull for her mother) from one controlled environment to the next (home > school > after school activities such as dance, drama, music, arts etc. > home > shopping mall to drink tea with friends and buy the newest from Givenchy with daddy's black card > home etc.)
You got many elites?

Yeah I’ve heard teenagers becoming sexually engaged starting middle school here

You got many elites?
Elites I refer to are top 0.5% of the population, people with 7-figure incomes who can afford a sheltered lifestyle (and must afford it, lest they get kidnapped and beheaded). Typically they are businessmen, but also there is the occasional (corrupt) politician, judge, prosecutor, mafioso, etc.

The "middle class" in Brasil is very small compared to the US or EU, less than 10% of the population, those are the people with 6 figure incomes (or a bit more than halfway there, ~50'000), and also the ones with intellectual occupations such as professors, etc.

The bottom 90% is comprised mostly of nonwhites, and 1/3 of them are single moms on welfare, 1/3 are their babies and the other 1/3 are the dudes, typically wageslaves working hellish jobs just to survive (like me).

If you want to understand what is wageslavery, picture this: 1 month rent of a tiny apartment in basically any capital city costs about 1 month of minimum wage. But the only jobs available are minimum wage jobs, and the only place they're available is the capitals. Result: youths go to a capital, share a 2-bedroom apartment with 6 guys, so they can have a bit money left to pay for food. Once they get a bit fat, they buy a motorcycle and stop eating (can't afford gas + foot), so they move outside the city where the rent is cheaper. But the amount they save on rent they spend on gas + motorcycle lease. And it goes on and on. It's truly slavery.

Last edited:
South Italy: 13yo foid, 13yo males
Mid Italy: 15yo foid, 15-16yo males
North Italy: 15yo foids, 18-19yo males

Vatican: They rape children so... 6yo lol?

Last edited:
“Late (17+)”
:feelsrope:

Do you live in a country which people start early, or a trad country where people don’t have first relationship until late teens / early 20s, or something in between?

In my case I know many people who have fucked early, it’s definitely the norm here however I am not surprised at all I already knew that.
juSA, Chico… enough said, mang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back