Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you listen to classical music?

Do you listen to classical music

• yes

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • no

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • sometimes

Votes: 19 42.2%

• Total voters
Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
Personally I do listen often because its filled with no degeneracy and its very calming whenever I browse here or play some games

sometimes yes.

Yes bro, Mozart and Chopin help get me to sleep.

Yes, sometimes.

no, haven't since elementary school music class tbh

I come from a lower middle class background, I've had no introduction to classical music. The Bachs, and the other famous mainstream composers aren't any good in terms of their appeal to me, I know there's a world of amazing classical/orchestral music that I am not familiar with, orchestral music that isn't all that popular, yet would appeal to me.
I like Rob Dougan, he produces a synthesis of the magnanimity and rawness of the classical music and power and tempo of modern music.

Last edited:
I sometimes put Tchaikovsky in the background
I don't know shit about classical music though

I listen to classical music occasionally

Yes, it allows me to have interesting emotions instead of the same 3 or 4 that are elicited from modern music.

Rimsky-Korsakov is underrated tbh

Sometimes. I don't know anything about classical music but it's nice to listen to.

Sometimes i do, it calms me down and thanks for reminding me that i should listen it since my anxiety is sky high today.

Sometimes i do, it calms me down and thanks for reminding me that i should listen it since my anxiety is sky high today.
sorry to hear that bro hopefully it gets better

No. I don't like any genre except rap, electronic, and some rock.

sometimes I do.

idk if bach is based but i do enjoy him ngl

No im not a pretentious faggot. People who listen to classical music also think they're intellectuals. They feel sublime and their nostrils flare. This is number one disgust.

No i listen traditional music like it.

Sometimes. Chopin is my favorite classical music composer.

Yes tbh, especially the ones made in the 20th century

surprised this got bumped ngl

I mostly listen to thrash, doom and death metal. Classical music is great too.

Personally I do listen often because its filled with no degeneracy and its very calming whenever I browse here or play some games
I like it too. Basically only classical and a select few folk songs spark a few emotions in me. Prokofiev is one of my favorites.

Sometimes. Good for lowering anxiety and background music when studying.

Not really, i barely listen music tbh

yes sometimes tbh

Yes but this has nothing to do with inceldom tbh. Geniuses like me always listen to it.