Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you like your parents/family?

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you still talk to your parents/siblings/family on a daily basis? would you say your parents caused your inceldom/made it worse?

i wish my parents raised me better

They're alright I guess, sadly could never connect with them much

I love my mum, I like my dad.

They brought me into this world. It's their fault I'm an incel. I can't really like them.

My family partially caused my inceldom but not in a way of raising me wrong or abusing me. They passed bunch of fucked up genes onto me making me a disabled degenerate.
But besides that I'm pretty okay living with my mom. At least she accepts that I'm a social parasite that doesn't want to get out and never pesters me with all the "where's your girlfriend/where are your friends" questions.

They ruined me as a kid, but when they saw what loser i became, they took the blame on themselves and started helping me get back on track.
I don’t hate them. They raised me, even though they did not love me, just because i was their son, so…

Yes, mostly have no problem with them, they weren't too good to me as I was a child (but I was also a shitty child and back then the methods in psychiatry/psychology were a lot different, so they have no fault in the shit that was done to me), they don't kick me out (as long as I do what they want/work where they want) or beat me for no reason, so everything is completely ok. Can't blame them, I wouldn't have wanted myself as a child. And they treated me good all things considered.

They ruined me as a kid, but when they saw what loser i became, they took the blame on themselves and started helping me get back on track.
I don’t hate them. They raised me, even though they did not love me, just because i was their son, so…

They neglected me and never teached me anything because they didn't care about me.
[UWSL]I grow up without father and mother, even though they were there but somehow they weren't there either. [/UWSL]
They also never showed me love or had conversations with me.

They neglected me and never teached me anything because they didn't care about me.
[UWSL]I grow up without father and mother, even though they were there but somehow they weren't there either. [/UWSL]
Brutal, I can relate man, I had older siblings too and they never teached me shit, they used to bully me for having shitty social skills and treated me like an autist :feelskek:
not really, it's faggot shit
faggot shit to like your parents? :dafuckfeels:

True, sometimes they can make it even worse by being control freaks and very abusive like in my case.
quite common for incels

I actually think incels that did not have upbrinings like this are faggot fucks

I actually think incels that did not have upbrinings like this are faggot fucks
I kinda agree, it's lucky af as an incel to not have abusive parents/family.

My parents are bluepilled fucking idiots. They say that I'm mentally ill despite having a broken nose (THAT MY USELESS MOTHER NEGLECTED AND DIDNT GET FIXED) and an underbite, the bitch tells me I'm sick in the head for wanting to get a lefort 1 despite being bullied and mocked for it even by her. CUNTS.

Yeah sure, as people they are better in every way than most normies, yet still, they don't understand truecel life to any meaningful degree.

Can't expect them to either, but we're on good terms tbh.

Brutal, I can relate man, I had older siblings too and they never teached me shit, they used to bully me for having shitty social skills and treated me like an autist :feelskek:

Some people have no humanity in themselves

Do you still talk to your parents/siblings/family on a daily basis? would you say your parents caused your inceldom/made it worse?
No, I especially hate my dad for making me short and wish he would die so I could get his (((money))). My mom is alright, and helps me out sometimes.

Im very thankful.

Life is hard, but could be worse

No, they could buy me a Lambo easily and kept crying no money despite telling me spending 1xxxxxx of dollar ever year to maintain lifestyle

my divorced dad has a lambo but refuse to pay for my college:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

I despise my entire family more than anything else in this world.
usually im very numb and indifferent about them, but when I remember what they did to me I just want to watch them die and rot.
No, I especially hate my dad for making me short and wish he would die so I could get his (((money)))
:feelsthink:
No, they could buy me a Lambo easily and kept crying no money despite telling me spending 1xxxxxx of dollar ever year to maintain lifestyle
English pls

my divorced dad has a lambo but refuse to pay for my college:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
Key his lambo

This they are ugly, short (aka shit DNA) and poor/middle class. Not good. Also have a bad attitude to life. They aren't the worst but probably below average(bottom 25%)
They brought me into this world. It's their fault I'm an incel. I can't really like them.
Based. Especially in my case, my father could have Mormon maxxed and I would have been half white. Dumb faggot continued to follow the sand nigger moon shit and now I Am a full brown midget :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:!

I despise my entire family more than anything else in this world.
Based af. My father's relatives are a bunch of lazy leeches who never work and they live in curryland where no NEET buxx exist. These fuckers are legit 30+ and still depend on my father for $$$ :lul::feelsree:..

My mother's side aren't leeches due to study maxxing but they aren't helpful at all, don't want anything to do with them. I just see em once a year or once every few years.

Not so much anymore, it's their mental illness and poverty that made my life misery . Just being ugly would have been fine if I was surrounded by love and wealth.

Based af. My father's relatives are a bunch of lazy leeches who never work and they live in curryland where no NEET buxx exist. These fuckers are legit 30+ and still depend on my father for $$$ :lul::feelsree:..

My mother's side aren't leeches due to study maxxing but they aren't helpful at all, don't want anything to do with them. I just see em once a year or once every few years.
Facts, curry families and relatives are utter parasites with zero kinships.

My father sent money to one of his younger brothers a decade ago and he leeched of him for 4 years in the belief he was paying for his tuition with that money before leaving for India without any trace. :lul:

When I went to Bangladesh, my religiousfag maternal grandfather would just complain about how he didn't send him any of his remittances in front of his son, me, because he wasted his money building a shit apartment building with the most disgusting water I've ever seen; gave me diarrhea every single day there!

Good thing that diabetic faggot got corona last year and almost died because he thought Allah would save him when praying at the mosque; what an absolute idiot. :feelshaha:

Facts, curry families and relatives are utter parasites with zero kinships.

My father sent money to one of his younger brothers a decade ago and he leeched of him for 4 years in the belief he was paying for his tuition with that money before leaving for India without any trace. :lul:

When I went to Bangladesh, my religiousfag maternal grandfather would just complain about how he didn't send him any of his remittances in front of his son, me, because he wasted his money building a shit apartment building with the most disgusting water I've ever seen; gave me diarrhea every single day there!

Good thing that diabetic faggot got corona last year and almost died because he thought Allah would save him when praying at the mosque; what an absolute idiot. :feelshaha:
Brutal but yeah most curry and often many rice parents/relatives are leeches. I have known ricecels and some currycels tell me that they either pay 20% of their income(even if they are living elsewhere) to their parents or will live with them to old age :feelskek:. They will take care of the very evil people who brought them here and often abused them.

Also western curries getting leeched on by their overseas relatives is a tale as old as time. One of my lazy fag cousins on paternal side, is 30+, this lazy sack of shit got a business Visa. He came to the US thinking he could get blonde foids :lul:. Later he gave up on that and tried to green card Maxx with ugly granny foids but gave up as he was too fat/ugly to catch one of em. He also tried to money Maxx here but gave up within the first month of his pharmacist assistant job.(no work visa nor HS diploma, he was just a clerk for pharmacy) Lazy fucker. This lazy nigga never
even got a FUCKING HS diploma in India, despite knowing how fucked he would be in spite of this.

Now he has gone back to curryland and just leeches money off my low IQ father. :feelsree:.
Also I have posted this story before, my low IQ parents tried to get me to marry one of my loser cousins. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: This foid cousin of mine is 30+,merely associates degree, never got a job once. Another leech. She also had trouble finding marriage partners due to very high standards. Wanted to leech off me and come here to fuck western Chads probably. Another foid cousin there who isn't as much of waste of space, got a job at 20-21 as a helper at an embassy. But this 30+ year old foid cousin bitches about muh discrimination and shit. Even with religious discrimination, there is no excus. to be 30+ without a job.

Last edited:
Don't like my parents, any of them. Grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings and stuff are ok.

Absolutely despise them.

They are my parents so yeah i like em, my father was a lunatic when i was little. used to scream all the time and hit me a few times nowadays everything is cool and he helps me financially in the meantime i get a job. my mother is much more balanced but has a lot of other problems, so while they are fucked in the head in one way or another they are my parents and it is what it is. im also not the best son either

They are like cancer to me.

Yes, but i hate their bluepilled mentality