Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Do you like tofu?

Do you have exquisite and cultured taste

• Total voters
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Tofu, also known as bean curd, is a food prepared by coagulating soy milk and then pressing the resulting curds into solid white blocks of varying softness.

Tofu is fucking disgusting

I'm pretty sure it has good broteinz but no one's convincing me to consume soy :dafuckfeels:

Only on Chinese dishes, would not eat that crap as a meat substitute.

chads.is strikes again

5 different admissions of being fakecel yikes I’m reporting y’all

idk no tofu there:feelsohgod:

I don't because most of the tofu I have had or have currently access to taste like crap but yeah I don't fall for that soy makes you effeminate nonsense. I actually read meta analysis of studies and researched the topic a lot. Soy isoflavones or "phytoestrogen" don't do shit to you. They don't reduce sperm count or testosterone and the only weak studies (a few only) that showed "man boobs" were with fat men (fat being the real reason why) who drank 3 gallons of soymilk per day.
Textured vegetable protein made from soy is a good source of protein that's dry and cheap if you want to. You just have to know how to cook. :dab:

i'm still convinced that "soyboy" is some kind of psyop

same shit as the shit china is pulling with banning sissy men

i'm still convinced that "soyboy" is some kind of psyop

same shit as the shit china is pulling with banning sissy men

yeah ,,soy" consumption per se doesn't cause increased prolactin nor it plummets testosterone.

yeah ,,soy" consumption per se doesn't cause increased prolactin nor it plummets testosterone.
i see. yea, not something i care for anyway. what's paramount i believe is having a good head on your shoulders.

apparently testosterone can give you a boost in that, but not exactly sure

Meat is fucking disgusting so I eat tofu all the time, I’m a vegetarian but since god is a piece of shit im allergic to soy unless it’s cooked.

Meat is fucking disgusting so I eat tofu all the time, I’m a vegetarian but since god is a piece of shit im allergic to soy unless it’s cooked.
Based. I hate to see people here think soy is somehow the reason why white men in the USA drinking gallons of dairy and eating meat by the pound are effeminate. :dab:
Imagine being afraid of beans. It's clearly a rightwing narrative to hate on asian people especially China because soy is associated with their culture.
Bulls can eat soy, are they effeminate ? Farm animals eat soy all the time.

Yeah, I do, and?

Offtopic but this shit is disgusting.

Tofu is LITERALLY soy.

i

i am all of these things, you are not.
You are:
- Bluepilled
- NPC
- Cuck
- An idiot who fell for the 'tofu is bad cause muh soy or somethin' meme.

You are:
- Bluepilled
- NPC
- Cuck
- An idiot who fell for the 'tofu is bad cause muh soy or somethin' meme.
Nope I am:
- Blackpilled and Whitepilled
- A free thinker
- Sigma male
- A genius who consumes tofu daily

Wouldn't go out of my way to eat Tofu, but the times it's been in the random East Asian cuisine I've eaten it hasn't been THAT bad.

Tofu tastes like shit sorry

I don't, it doesn't taste like anything.

As a vegetarian-cel, tofu is a staple of mine. The belief that soy cause men to become effeminate is a baseless bodybuilding/manosohere superstition :feelsjuice:

I never ate this

Soy products, soy face
External contentduckduckgo

I never tried it.

As a vegetarian-cel, tofu is a staple of mine. The belief that soy cause men to become effeminate is a baseless bodybuilding/manosohere superstition :feelsjuice:
Based and woke. U eat the extra firm or soft kind?

I had it before and I did not like it at all.

i like it in soondubu :feelsohh:

honestly you people are dumb who think tofu or soy is estrogenic.... lol

Let me explain....

It is VERY VERY VERY weak plant estrogen. If you take a very very very weak estrogen like Soy....

It actually is better for you that this weak form of estrogen is attaching to your receptors rather than the much stronger estrogen your body produces in small amounts as a male.

This actually raises you T levels - because they body thinks estrogen is very low because the receptors are not being fired up as much since it is a very very weak form of estrogen....

Guess what how Post Cycle Recovery drugs like Clomid work?

Same way....

Clomid is a very very very weak estrogen that bodybuilders take after a steroid cycle in order to trick their body into producing T again....

Google it.

I am not making stuff up to try to sound smart.
Also soybeans are very good for anti-aging and it has many benefits to the health.