Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like Toast?

U

UltraFayJr.

Banned
-
Yes, do you like toast? As in the food you put peanut butter and jelly NOPE! I'm Talking about incels.is user @Toast

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I could really use a @RiceBall tbh.

Ok you know what, fuck you. I wannt talk about toast.

I love me some toast. Slap some apple butter on that shit and you will be in heaven. Butter is pretty neat too, but you gotta have the butter at the right temp or it will not spread correctly. Gotta keep that butter at room temperature.

Ok you know what, fuck you. I wannt talk about toast.

I love me some toast. Slap some apple butter on that shit and you will be in heaven. Butter is pretty neat too, but you gotta have the butter at the right temp or it will not spread correctly. Gotta keep that butter at room temperature.
You seem @Angryatsociety, why don't you try and relax and enjoy the @Chillvibez2018?

@pizzaandcoke is da way

@fuck you @Shithole Dweller these posts of yours are @retarded

why don't you try and relax and enjoy the @Chillvibez2018
> vibes
Soy cuck

toast with peanut butter FUCK JELLY

I love your posts

we need to @KILL OP

I feel @Tension rising in this thread.

In all seriousness, toast is one of my favourite foods. I eat it always every day for breakfast either with peanut butter, Nutella, or strawberry jam.

I actually like @BeefRamen and @salmon

@fuckeverybody @Whoever @Likes these posts.