Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like the smell of petrol? (gasoline for burgerfags)

Do you like the smell of petrol?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I am not ashamed to say I like the smell of petrol but I know it is not good for you. Whenever I go to a servo I take in the smell of glorified refined petrol. I do get dizzy though if I smell it for a long time. Related, I also enjoy the smell of permanent markers.

Here, abos are well known to be unemployed and sniff petrol all day because it is that good.

if u put it in a plastic bag and inhale for long time it gets u high

wtf is petrol? sounds like a diarrhea medication. fucking limey.

Used to but i dont care about stuff like that anymore (its bad to inhale)

wtf is petrol? sounds like a diarrhea medication. fucking limey.
Gasoline. Shit that comes out of car exhaust.

I like smelling that, and markers too.

as for the actual topic of this thread ye kind of. but I would never inhale it. gasoline highs are said to be shit. I would rather just get drunk. marijuana is really the only drug worth doing imo.

I like the smell but I dont huff it or anything since its bad for you. From what I've heard the high doesn't even seem to be worth it.
as for the actual topic of this thread ye kind of. but I would never inhale it. gasoline highs are said to be shit. I would rather just get drunk. marijuana is really the only drug worth doing imo.
low-tier amphetamines like Vyvanse or Adderall are nice as well tbh. Not bad enough like meth or crack to fuck up your brain but enough to make you more motivated and focused.

Love the smell of gasoline, exhaust, and smoke.

The smell of wet paint and super glue

Finally. @ilieknothing likes something
He likes the smell of petrol

Yes, gasoline smells nice.

I like the smell of wood burning smoke.

Yes, it smells good.

enjoy the smell of permanent markers.
you should try the smell of this

They say it makes you lose consciousness if you smell it for too long and some druggies smell it when they have the abstinence syndrome.
Sorry but I don't have the name in english, I only have this image of what it is (an adhesive that is used to glue shoes, tubes ,etc...)