Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you like the American Pie films?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I do enjoy them, I think they are generally easy viewing and the male characters are likeable. I haven't watched the reunion film yet but I did enjoy most of the direct to video sequels too, the weakest one was The book of love.

American Lie is a good film ngl

They created the golden bodycount rule

Despise them.

They introduced me to American degeneracy. Gave me a good idea of how low these people can stoop.

I do enjoy them, I think they are generally easy viewing and the male characters are likeable. I haven't watched the reunion film yet but I did enjoy most of the direct to video sequels too, the weakest one was The book of love.
I liked Mena suvari, choir chick.

Great drinking movies.

i liked them before i developed a hatred of sexhavers

I thought the first one was funny when I was a kid but the countless sequels made me not like it.

Yes I enjoyed watching them growing up, just highschool party/sex comedy movies in general, however I wouldn't enjoy it as much now especially since I'm an incel/neet

Fuck No!!!!!!!!!!

Never watched American PPie and the only time I stumbled upon it was when a long time ago I saw

View: https://youtu.be/9MrwXkIBrgg

then I looked it up and I was extremely disappointed that the world has managed to stoop even lower than my already low expectations of it. Maybe it's just my first impression, but that looks like some degenerate normie shit.