Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like smartphones?

Comfycel

Comfycel

24 y/o NEETcel Weebcel 2D>3DPD Every Single Time
★★★
Yes I know that smartphones may be the most normie object ever,but I actually like them a lot It's one of my copes,I can play games and watch anime anywhere,and they're super handy to browse incels.co and other websites (and no before you ask it I don't take selfies or use any social media)
I'm a NEET but I make a tiny bit of money buying phones from china and selling them online and so I check a lot of phones every year,right now my phone is a Mi9T Pro

Mi9tpro

and it's great and way cheaper than samsung or the ultra-normie IPhones

What's your smartphone?

I use a Samsung smartphone from like 2015 or 2016

I'm too poor

I've got the feeling I've seen this thread b4. Weird mandela effect.

Also based and smartphonepilled I use a samsung

No they are a major contributor to destroying the sexual marketplace

TFW space grey iPhone 8 plus :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

What's your smartphone?
Iphone 7 my mom bought me in 2017. Before that I had some Google Pixel phone. I'll keep my current phone 'till the jews at Apple drop complete support for it and getting myself some random phone with an Android OS, although I like the simple interface of the iOS it is overpriced.

Also my phone has been dead without juice for a week now, I should probably charge it. Over for me tbh.

I have a Huawei Mate 20 lite. It is very buggy. would not recommend. Still comes out cheaper with a 2 year mobile plan then an iPhone X so it’s alright.

I have a Huawei Mate 20 lite. It is very buggy. would not recommend. Still comes out cheaper with a 2 year mobile plan then an iPhone X so it’s alright.

The worst thing about Huawei is that they block the bootloader without the means to unlock it,so you can't flash a custom rom to get a decent phone,I hate Huawei,I would never buy a phone that I can't modify or root.

I'm too ugly to have friends. The last time I received a call or text from someone under 40 was on a generic blackberry with a prepaid plan six years ago. No point in having a smartphone when your face is too stupid looking and bully-able to have a social life at all. Smartphones are for people with symmetrical faces.

The worst thing about Huawei is that they block the bootloader without the means to unlock it,so you can't flash a custom rom to get a decent phone,I hate Huawei,I would never buy a phone that I can't modify or root.
That’s why KingRoot didn’t work huh? I dabbled in jail breaking iOS and people told me rooting was much easier, so I was like wtf when I tried.

I'm too ugly to have friends. The last time I received a call or text from someone under 40 was on a generic blackberry with a prepaid plan six years ago. No point in having a smartphone when your face is too stupid looking and bully-able to have a social life at all. Smartphones are for people with symmetrical faces.

I don't use my phone for social shit,the only contacts I have are my parents and my family,but having a PC that fits in your pocket is super useful when I have to go outside.

That’s why KingRoot didn’t work huh? I dabbled in jail breaking iOS and people told me rooting was much easier, so I was like wtf when I tried.

Rooting on android IS easy when the manufacturer allows you to unlock the bootloader,the vast majority allow that,except some like Huawei and Samsung (In the US) that's why I would never buy one from them.

Not phones for me but ipad mini's and ipod touch.

They allow me to browse Wizchan, incels.co and youtube from the comfort of my own bed and fall asleep to Matt Posa's excellent camping videos with his fat dog Monty.

Not phones for me but ipad mini's and ipod touch.

They allow me to browse Wizchan, incels.co and youtube from the comfort of my own bed and fall asleep to Matt Posa's excellent camping videos with his fat dog Monty.

So you're the FatLink that is (in)famous on wizchan for /pol/-tier posting? Interesting.... I browse Wizchan too.

Last edited:
So you're the FatLink that is (in)famous on wizchan for /pol/-tier posting? Interesting.... I browse Wizchan too.

Yep, thats me.

Anyway don't you have a similar thread up on Wizchan right at this moment?

Not complaining or anything just saying.

I at least think I saw a similar post by somebody there not all that long ago asking us about whether we like/use these devices or not for browsing and other purposes.

Yep, thats me.

Anyway don't you have a similar thread up on Wizchan right at this moment?

Not complaining or anything just saying.

I at least think I saw a similar post by somebody there not all that long ago asking us about whether we like/use these devices or not for browsing and other purposes.

Yes I made that thread on /lounge/ some time ago,changed my phone since then though.

no but I do like my ipod touch for my music but as for smart phone I have owned cheap and expensive ones and to me they are all the same,waste of fucking money .

It's good so I don't need to look at people in public

Yes, I use mine to browse .co and emulate pokemon games

yes. i read novels 24/7 and phones more convenient than laptop. Can read shit in bath,shower, train whatever the fuck.

I never cared about phones.

yeah very useful but even more useful for foids which is sad :feelsUnreal:

I like them. Without it, we'd all be booting up laptops all the time.

Shame it panders to foids.

I just use mine to browse .co

Smartphones are okay. Shit like tindr and the increasing culture of phones makes me hate them

I have a new one arriving tomorrow. I like the karaoke apps, I will post some recordings tomorrow

They would be better if they had buttons

No. I have one that I use for mobile web browsing, but that's literally all I use it for. I've considered replacing it with something low-end, but I'm afraid that not having a bullshit status symbol might ruin my chances of ascending if I ever manage to get that far with a foid.

• somehow always has an extremely unresponsive UI despite being comparable to a 5-10 year old PC.
  • Have to jailbreak/root it to get rid of bullshit bloatware the vendor installed that nobody wants
  • games are mostly gacha shit. (to be fair, there's a handful of classic PS1 JRPG ports, but I'd rather play those on PS1, or literally any other platform but android).
  • Have to add on big bulky plastic crap if I want game controls that aren't garbage
  • Normies constantly ask me what phone that is for some gay reason
  • ads everywhere
  • literally every fucking app asks for permissions it obviously shouldn't need
  • Literally every fucking app rings my phone by default whenever there's any sort of notification as if I care.
    • Fucking dating apps actually send out notifications to remind me that nobody wants my dick ffs
  • (((Google))) surveillance
  • Vendors prematurely ditching updates to try to force you to waste money on a newer phone every 2 years.

Nice phone tbh

Smartphones themselves are great, but I dislike everything that came as a result of smartphones. The rise of social media and online dating, the updates that are designed to make old phones obsolete to force you into buying a new one, the ads and data collection, etc. The worst part about them is that we've reached a point where you need one to function and compete with others. They are little pocket jews.