Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you like or hate your voice?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7081

Self-banned
-
Everyone usually talks about their appearance, but I'm wondering if you like or hate your voice? When I hear my voice from my perspective, it sounds pretty okay to me. But when I hear my voice in videos or in recordings, I sound pretty weird. My voice feels like it hasn't changed since I was a teen and still have a slight Vietnamese accent when I talk from what people told me.

HATE it. I remember listening to recordings and cringing at it, when I did presentations in school people would not pay attention or look away.

It’s why I have NEVER used voice chat in DOTA 2

Hate it. Too nasallty. It's at least somewhat deep though so that's positive.

hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehaaaate

its deep, when i catfished with a tyrone before it drove me into full rage, bitches said they liked my voice, but i sound white :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

My voice is adequate. Not that I need to talk much.

HATE it. I remember listening to recordings and cringing at it, when I did presentations in school people would not pay attention or look away.

It’s why I have NEVER used voice chat in DOTA 2

most ppl don't pay attention to presentations anyway

Mildly dislike it.

If you cup your ears you can hear it more accurately. The reason it sounds different to you is something to do with the vibrations in your skull.

I don't have the worst voice ever, but it just sounds wrong...

it's extremely deep to the point i can't even speak sometimes

it's actually fucking hilarious.

Love it. But it cracks when I'm feeling unconfident (lol)

I definitely hate it

2 members know how I sound like so they could perhaps rate me more objectively

Last edited:
its deep, when i catfished with a tyrone before it drove me into full rage, bitches said they liked my voice, but i sound white :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
You probably sound like a Chad

I sound like these guys. Hate it. And I can't even speak Spanish.

Hate it. I avoid listening to myself through recordings or mic. It seriously has not changed since I was 14. I'm afraid that when I can legally buy booze, I still won't be able to buy it. Even with ID, no one will believe I'm 21.

How is that even possible?
I spoke only Spanish until the middle of first grade, then I was put in a class where the teacher instructed in English. I rapidly learned to speak English but forgot all of my Spanish.

I remember my Spanish being really good before I forgot it. I guess I retained a lot of the Mexican Spanish ways of speaking. It's as if I learned English much later in life.

rudeass nibber

I spoke only Spanish until the middle of first grade, then I was put in a class where the teacher instructed in English. I rapidly learned to speak English but forgot all of my Spanish.

I remember my Spanish being really good before I forgot it. I guess I retained a lot of the Mexican Spanish ways of speaking. It's as if I learned English much later in life.

rudeass nibber
:heart:

im a white guy and have been told i sound like aziz ansari
unsure if that is a compliment or not
either way im indifferent since i cant get women regardless

hate my shitty numale soyvoice.

Ok at times and very bad at times.

its an insignificant thing to worry about

My voice sounds pathetic most of the time because of anxiety

Sometimes a dislike it and sometimes I don't

i dont know how to judge my voice but i think its normie tier

Can't stand the timber, pitch, accent, pronunciation, anything about it basically.

My voice is literally one of my biggest problems. Antisocial for life because of how unappealing my voice sounds like.. I sound like a nerd who struggles to string a proper sentence FUUUCK!!!!!!!!

Do you have an English accent when you speak Spanish? You should definitely try to learn it again. I am sure you will remember a lot of things when you listen to the language regularly again.

I don't really care about it, it's normal
I don't really care about it, it's normal

Hate it. I avoid listening to myself through recordings or mic. It seriously has not changed since I was 14. I'm afraid that when I can legally buy booze, I still won't be able to buy it. Even with ID, no one will believe I'm 21.
Same. My voice feels like it hasn't changed since I was a teen and try to avoid listening to it. A lot of people don't believe I'm 22 and say I look and sound young especially when I go out to buy lottery tickets for my mom.

I recorded myself Here, how do I sound?
You sound pretty decent actually in my opinion especially for someone where English isn't their native language.

I have a pretty bad speech impairment, don't know if that counts as voice.
I always make grammatical mistakes unknowingly while trying to talk a lot and end up losing my trail of thought.

Talking is EXTREMELY hard for me, I always sound like a complete schizo when doing it. Plus it cracks a lot too.

When I talk I don´t mind or even notice it anything wrong, but on video I HATE my voice!

Everyone usually talks about their appearance, but I'm wondering if you like or hate your voice? When I hear my voice from my perspective, it sounds pretty okay to me. But when I hear my voice in videos or in recordings, I sound pretty weird. My voice feels like it hasn't changed since I was a teen and still have a slight Vietnamese accent when I talk from what people told me.
I used to but now I just don't care.

It's not like I'm going to be Ryan Reynolds singing as a unicorn.

Do you have an English accent when you speak Spanish? You should definitely try to learn it again. I am sure you will remember a lot of things when you listen to the language regularly again.
Yeah, I sound like a gringo when I speak Spanish. It's so strange.

I had a solid Spanish teacher freshman year of high school. My Spanish became so much better so I know I can pick it up again. The thing is I never have to use Spanish irl nor do I consume Spanish media so I just forget it.