Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you like or hate postmaxxers? (poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

What do you think of postmaxxers

• I like them

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Don't rlly mind them

Votes: 23 34.3%
  • I dislike them

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • All postmaxxers should be banned

Votes: 23 34.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm getting fed up with them. I think mods need to change the rules to make them stricter so there's less postmaxxing going on.

Guacamole nigga penislossus

I dislike them, especially the boring style of postmaxxing. I used to postmaxx too. Its a guilty pleasure.
I like the Ritalincel or cuyen style postmaxxing tho

ded srs? you're one of the most postmaxxers of this forum.
All postmaxxers should be banned

ded srs? you're one of the most postmaxxers of this forum.
All postmaxxers should be banned
Bruh I literally only postmaxxed from late December to early January then I stopped. Dunno y ppl think I still postmaxx.

I dislike them, especially the boring style of postmaxxing. I used to postmaxx too. Its a guilty pleasure.
I like the Ritalincel or cuyen style postmaxxing tho
The only one i like is @Personalityinkwell cuz he varies the length of his posts. He actually puts effort into things sometimes unlike other postmaxxers whom when I see an alert and it's from them I just don't give a shit.

@Animecel2D is the worse postmaxxer here tbh ngl

full

The only one i like is @Personalityinkwell cuz he varies the length of his posts. He actually puts effort into things sometimes unlike other postmaxxers whom when I see an alert and it's from them I just don't give a shit.
Yeas he is high quality tbh.
He has a lot of time in his hands i guess.
For example, i dislike @Yerberito style maxxing. I dont dislike him as a person cuz i dont really know him.
There was a user named @Michael15651 and he used to postmaxx really hard with posts like "Interesting, i see etc." just spam replies, adds nothing to the conversation.
Some postmaxxers feels like that.
im not saying that i add a lot of good shit to the convo but i guess im not shit maxxing all the time. I dont mind autistic style funny shitposts tho, they add humor.

it's ok and funny sometimes

I don't like it when you can tell they're trying to postmax.

I'm neutral towards TBH.

They're pretty shit

it depends on the style honestly

For example, i dislike @Yerberito style maxxing. I dont dislike him as a person cuz i dont really know him.
There was a user named @Michael15651 and he used to postmaxx really hard with posts like "Interesting, i see etc." just spam replies, adds nothing to the conversation.
im not saying that i add a lot of good shit to the convo but i guess im not shit maxxing all the time. I dont mind autistic style funny shitposts tho, they add humor.
Wtf that guy has 20k posts and this is the first time I've ever heard of him

I mostly feel indifferent towards them, tbh.

No opinion tbh

brutal fastbanana complaining of postmaxx

I dont want to be banned

NOOO YOU CAN'T JUST PREVENT ME FROM POSTING USELESS ONE-WORD REPLIES TO POSTMAXX NOOO

Tbh ngl didnt read just here 2 postmaxx

Yerberito and i have the same style