Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you like or hate me

:DD

• Total voters
Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Shit thread. I just wish I was someone's favorite user

You are my favorite user ngl

You gave me advice on a pc but yeah ur ok

Don't know you well enough. However, I might like you if you're a eugenicist.

I don't know you well enough, but I have seen your posts and as long as you're not a humblebragger, ITbaiter, redpiller, or threadspammer, you're fine with me! :feelsaww:

it seems I'm the same on here as in real life. but it's interesting to see, from my own perspective I would assume I would remember myself.
Oh wait you were the one i talked about with smiling and that, I didn’t recognize you cuz of the new avi

it seems I'm the same on here as in real life. but it's interesting to see, from my own perspective I would assume I would remember myself.
I mean, you only have 1,000 posts right now; you joined about a month ago, so I wouldn't expect myself to be instantly recognized if I were you. :feelsjuice:

I mean, you only have 1,000 posts right now; you joined about a month ago, so I wouldn't expect myself to be instantly recognized if I were you. :feelsjuice:
it wasn't a complaint I was serious about it being interesting. I have a really good memory with obscure things. Like I'll remember most users with a certain feeling

it wasn't a complaint I was serious about it being interesting. I have a really good memory with obscure things. Like I'll remember most users with a certain feeling
Well, I did remember you by your name; just not enough to gauge how exactly to judge you. :smonk:

Well, I did remember you by your name; just not enough to gauge how exactly to judge you. :smonk:
I will try to make more high effort posts, but my perfectionism makes it hard to complete anything. I don't wanna publish my posts unless they're 1000 word scientific studies

Hate because you slav
Love because need my own people around

i hate kids therefore i hate you

I don’t know you