Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like my new AVI?

Do you like my new AVI?

• angry chiyo loop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★
New AVI:

My old AVIs:

Beverly:

Chiyo:

#bringbackbeverly

all trash but chiyo was the best trash

Yes. I love the original teen titans show. That show was literally my childhood. Raven was the hottest character, IMO though. Starfire was the sweetest though, and would be a better romantic partner than raven.

I like new avi and Beverly avi, but I don't like Chiyo avi.

Yes. I love the original teen titans show. That show was literally my childhood. Raven was the hottest character, IMO though. Starfire was the sweetest though, and would be a better romantic partner than raven.
I love the show as well. Even though the dialogue is corny and it’s a pretty generic cartoon the relationships between the characters are nice, and Raven and Starfire are cute. I agree Raven is hotter, but Starfire has a very endearing personality.

I love the show as well. Even though the dialogue is corny and it’s a pretty generic cartoon the relationships between the characters are nice, and Raven and Starfire are cute. I agree Raven is hotter, but Starfire has a very endearing personality.
Yep. Raven has a hotter body, but Starfire has a much better personality. Remember that one episode where Slade ripped Raven's clothes off? That was a good day to be Slade.

Yep. Raven has a hotter body, but Starfire has a much better personality. Remember that one episode where Slade ripped Raven's clothes off? That was a good day to be Slade.
Then Robin got to hold her as she lay on the ground. They are good together ngl, both even have bird related names. This show ignites a sort of melancholy in me, I wish life was as simple as cartoons…

Tfw you will never save a damsel in distress :cryfeels:

Then Robin got to hold her as she lay on the ground. They are good together ngl, both even have bird related names. This show ignites a sort of melancholy in me, I wish life was as simple as cartoons…
View attachment 1208184
Tfw you will never save a damsel in distress :cryfeels:
Yep. Also, did you know there is a hentai video of Slade full on raping Raven? It's literally titled "Sladed".

Yep. Also, did you know there is a hentai video of Slade full on raping Raven? It's literally titled "Sladed".
I don’t usually watch hentai. This one was pretty interesting. I somehow don’t like seeing fictional foids I like getting fucked. I know it seems retarded but I feel like a cuck JFL.

I don’t usually watch hentai. This one was pretty interesting. I somehow don’t like seeing fictional foids I like getting fucked. I know it seems retarded but I feel like a cuck JFL.
Brutal. I honestly wouldn't wanna see a video of Starfire getting raped though. She's genuinely good and doesn't deserve it. I liked watching the hentai of Raven getting raped because I imagined myself as Slade in that scenario, lol. I always thought Slade was cool because he just didn't give a fuck and did whatever he wanted.

Also, do you think Beast boy and Raven actually had a relationship in that show?

Also, do you think Beast boy and Raven actually had a relationship in that show?
Beast boy is truecel ngl. Manlet + ethnic. Raven is chad only. Unless… dogpill? Horsepill? :shock: I don’t want to think about it.

Beast boy is truecel ngl. Manlet + ethnic. Raven is chad only. Unless… dogpill? Horsepill? :shock: I don’t want to think about it.
More like beastpill. Remember that one episode where beast boy became mean and turned into that huge muscular feral beast thing? She totally got turned on by the sheer power and dark triadness of that creature he was then, lol.

there’s also that episode where starfire goes into the future and beast boy is a balding fat subhuman while Robin has long hair and chad looks.
I know. That episode was brutal. Cyborg was also in disrepair. The guys that didn't have a solid relationship had shitty lives in the future. Even a childhood show was letting us know what the future holds for guys who can't get a loving gf

More like beastpill. Remember that one episode where beast boy became mean and turned into that huge muscular feral beast thing? She totally got turned on by the sheer power and dark triadness of that creature he was then, lol.
I don’t remember that particular episode, but it make sense. Even cartoon foids are the same.
I know. That episode was brutal. Cyborg was also in disrepair. The guys that didn't have a solid relationship had shitty lives in the future. Even a childhood show was letting us know what the future holds for guys who can't get a loving gf
Yeah, Raven also went insane in the future. Only Robin had a good life.

By the way what are your thoughts on blackfire and terra?

I don’t remember that particular episode, but it make sense. Even cartoon foids are the same.
I believe the episode was called "The Beast Within" if you ever wanna watch. I have all the episodes stored in my computer as screen recordings because the sites that have the episodes for free are always getting taken down.
Yeah, Raven also went insane in the future. Only Robin had a good life.
Raven, despite being a foid, was too burdened with her evil side and was a bit of an outcast.
By the way what are your thoughts on blackfire and terra?
Terra is alright. She turned bad mostly because society hated her unstable powers. She actually loved Beast Boy for real. Blackfire is hot, but her obnoxious personality is a complete turn off.

I believe the episode was called "The Beast Within" if you ever wanna watch. I have all the episodes stored in my computer as screen recordings because the sites that have the episodes for free are always getting taken down..
I can tell you some sites if you want. At least one is up most of the time. You can also torrent, but with a VPN.

I agree with your opinion of Blackfire, Starfire is the same thing but with a much more beautiful personality.

I can tell you some sites if you want. At least one is up most of the time. You can also torrent, but with a VPN.

I agree with your opinion of Blackfire, Starfire is the same thing but with a much more beautiful personality.
Starfire>Blackfire in almost every way. Essentially identical physical attractiveness, but one is a mean bitch and the other is a sweet kind girl. I appreciate the offer on sites, but I already have the whole series stored in my computer, so no need to revisit risky sites. Any idea where to view the final Teen Titans episode/movie "Trouble in Tokyo" though? Can't seem to find that for free anywhere. I miss 2017 when all of these episodes were on the site Dailymotion. Good times back then

Starfire>Blackfire in almost every way. Essentially identical physical attractiveness, but one is a mean bitch and the other is a sweet kind girl. I appreciate the offer on sites, but I already have the whole series stored in my computer, so no need to revisit risky sites. Any idea where to view the final Teen Titans episode/movie "Trouble in Tokyo" though? Can't seem to find that for free anywhere. I miss 2017 when all of these episodes were on the site Dailymotion. Good times back then
DM

I saw some hentai of Raven and Beast Boy though, Beast Boy turned into different animals like an octopus and t-rex, and then when Beast Boy was done, Raven used some of her magic to make her pussy small again after being gaped by Beast Boy's BDC (Big Dino Cock)

all these bitches r ugly

Blackfire is darktriad Starfire hahahaha and I feel like guys with mommy issues will prefer her over Starfire.

I think the reason I like that show so much is because it showed the feeling of teen love, the naive and innocent kind of love. A kind of love that makes you think things like "does she like me?" "wow she's the pretties girl I've seen!" "I really love her" etc. Having a friend group with a good amount of girls and guys and there being romance between some of them is like an incel's dream. Spending time with a girl you're friends with, who you kind of like, and she kind of likes you, but you both don't want to admit it, and there's cute awkward tension between the two of you. A feeling of getting butterflies from seeing her. The feeling you get when both of you make eye contant by accident, and then blush. It gives a feeling of melancholy when you think of how you will never have, and you never had that. You know what I mean?

Always preferred Starfire than Raven tbh