Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like movies and cartoons with strong female protagonists?

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date

do you like strong female protagonists?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Tohrubun

I don't mind If the main character is female

Star vs the forces of evil

Only if she gets raped and beaten

Only Classic Powerpuff Girls.

I've got absolutely no problem with female characters or leads in movies or games.. never thought anything of it until they started being forced under this feminist and liberal agenda. It's the ones that are forced I hate. Like I've got no issues at all about having other races as game characters and stuff I just hate when they do it because they think they have to or push some agenda with a poorly built up and written character rather than one that feels more natural

i hate the blatant feminist propaganda in movies

I liked kill bill i guess.

Only if they have a build that makes it look believable. How is some thin fitness chick going to kick ass as a superheroine facing buff bad guys?

depends on the story

It all depends tbh, for example there's this action movie Anna and the main character is a foid but I enjoyed the movie because it's just entertainment, its not forced feminist propaganda kek.

Sometimes. I liked Alien (the first one). Some Anime cartoons with female protagonists are good. They are good when, the females aren't realistic. If they aren't degenerates and PC. Females in Cartoons/Anime aren't like the females in real life.
It makes them more tolerable.

Last edited:
I like Noriko Takaya from Gunbuster. But she doesn't conform to the strong, competent and bitchy and slutty feminist stereotype. She was a clumsy and innocent girl but also brave and improved through the series concerned competency. In Hollywood shit women seem to just magically be better and more competent with barely any effort.

Only if she has huge bobs

No, females should never be protagonists

Only tomb raider 1

The first one

On playstation 1

All the others are cucked

No because its soy and Jewish

I used to watch Xena and Winx Club with my sisters when I was a kid.

Yes but only if they are not tools of Jewish propaganda and they make sense as a hero figure protagonist for a movie or cartoon or even videogame series meaning they feel like a natural part of the product and not forced upon the audience for SJW ideological purposes.

Good examples:

Metroid- Samus Aran
Perfect Dark- Joanna Dark
Alien movie franchise- Ellen Ripley
Terminator 1&2- Sarah Connor
The Fifth Element- Lelloo (great classic Milla Jovovich movie)
The Messenger- Joan of Arc (another great Milla Jovovich movie)
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night- Miriam
28 Days Later- Selena
Jackie Brown- Jackie Brown (black badass bitch character played by the legendary Pam Grier)
Selena- Selena (great movie about the late singer Selena's life played by Jennifer Lopez)