Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like me?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • no opinion

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Do you like me as a user? Do I have a good personality?.

Plz don’t bring up the [redacted]dom

I think you are ok. @DarkStar seems to really dislike you though

Your threads are entertaining so yes.

I think you are ok. @DarkStar seems to really dislike you though
He's not too bad imo

He's a bit of a cuck for being a f*mdomcel & some other stuff, but meh

There's far worse here....

I like your avi

You are a rodgercel, sometimes rodgercels contribute interesting things to the forum

I don’t particularly care what they do. It’s less than 10% of population (maj are bi anyway) so it barely affects society.
I'm a racial realist, and would just prefer to not live around 80-IQ shitskins who contribute nothing & cause crime
Definitely agree with you. Immigration needs to stop. Not for the reasons you said but because I like diversity and different cultures and “multiculturalism” just destroys European culture
Sounds as if Reddit is a good place for you
I came here from Reddit.

You respond which puts you above 95% of users and lurkers

I don’t particularly care what they do. It’s less than 10% of population (maj are bi anyway) so it barely affects society.
They're part of the issue

It's another symptom of our decayed society, it also encourages polygamy, and they also are more likely to be groomers
Definitely agree with you. Immigration needs to stop. Not for the reasons you said but because I like diversity and different cultures and “multiculturalism” just destroys European culture
You do realize that multiculturalism enhances those?

But yeah, I appreciate European culture as it was so agree there.
I came here from Reddit.
I was joking

They're part of the issue

It's another symptom of our decayed society, it also encourages polygamy, and they also are more likely to be groomers
i don’t doubt that but to say that makes them all bad is a hasty generalisation. I don’t think they should parade it around it public but I also don’t think they should be harassed or killed for expressing their love. They should be able to do what they want in the privacy of their home.
You do realize that multiculturalism enhances those?

But yeah, I appreciate European culture as it was so agree there.
Multiculturalism erodes culture. Multiculturalism will end with everyone looking the same, acting the same and being the same. It’s just a white genocide

Im completely indifferent to you

Sure why not. Nice custom title.

I came here from Reddit.
Redditorjak
25126   SoyBooru

Your threads are entertaining to read

I hate your femdom fetish and frankly I think you're a pussy, but other than that I'm okay with you

you gave me a dm alert and even though you sent it to many others here too i still appreciate it

I hate your femdom fetish and frankly I think you're a pussy, but other than that I'm okay with you
Everyone here is a pussy. That’s almost the whole point of the community. Normies and chads are the only non pussies

to be frank doesn't every zoomer have this to some extent
It’s because there aren’t really “Mothers” anymore. Most women treat their sons horribly and are emotionally disconnected (mostly because they are ex whores). This rewires the guys brain into needing a motherly love or something