Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you like me, or not?

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
Got your attention.

Because these posts/style of posts that have been spammed the past twenty minutes or so are genuinely fucking retarded, pathetic, and very similar to what normies, foids, and faggots do.

Imagine caring if people like you or not on an Incel forum- just post what you want, and if a user likes you, cool. If they don’t, it’s soy you even fucking care.

IMG 4438

@based_meme

You dont realize incels are outdated since yesterday. No one will be scared by us since goatfuckers are now proudly killing and raping israeli instagram models

I thought you didnt care
I’m sorry, what I meant to say was:

Shut the fuck up faggot. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will. Your own mother is deeply disgusted and repulsed by you and your father feels guilty for cooming into your mothers hole, which led to your pathetic existence, which poisoned the earth. He deserves to be publicly crucified for not using a condom that day he was drunk, horny and accidentally impregnated the piece of shit bitch, called your mother. You will never be happy and you don’t deserve to be happy. Your life has no value. By dying, you do the world a favor. By dying, you make life more beautiful for all other people.

Shut the fuck up faggot. Nobody likes you and nobody ever will. Your own mother is deeply disgusted and repulsed by you and your father feels guilty for cooming into your mothers hole, which led to your pathetic existence, which poisoned the earth. He deserves to be publicly crucified for not using a condom that day he was drunk, horny and accidentally impregnated the piece of shit bitch, called your mother. You will never be happy and you don’t deserve to be happy. Your life has no value. By dying, you do the world a favor. By dying, you make life more beautiful for all other people.
it’s soy you even fucking care.

This forum has a lot of people who want validation because the outside world is cruel. Turns out, it’s cruel here too!

Agreed with u bro wtf is this shit

Incels are becoming more and more attention whores

Yeah bro you're pretty cool

Got your attention.

Because these posts/style of posts that have been spammed the past twenty minutes or so are genuinely fucking retarded, pathetic, and very similar to what normies, foids, and faggots do.

Imagine caring if people like you or not on an Incel forum- just post what you want, and if a user likes you, cool. If they don’t, it’s soy you even fucking care.

View attachment 897380

@based_meme
Based and black pilled. :bigbrain:

Being incel and seeking validation/approval from others is peak cuck.

@gymletethnicel Imagine if you sought the approval of others for your anime hobby, before you got into it. You'd never get to it. KEK

What did @WojakSuffer do to you, nigga? :dafuckfeels:
Did he pick up your Oneitis pencil from the ground in Elementary School, and you are still this mad over it? Move on.

Most people care what others think. Brocels are our peers so it's natural to want to be liked by them.