Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you like me as a user?

Thoughts on me as a user

• Hate me

• Love me

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Title. I know many people here hate me but what do you think of me as a user and my posts/threads

@NeverGetUp36 @VideoGameCoper @anandkonda @Ron.Belgrade @VictimofBpillReaper @InceldianWarrior

You seem like a cool dude.

Jason Voorhees

@anandkonda I thought we were getting along well.

I like you mang.

You got my account accepted on .org and you gave me a good face rating and advice.

You have been really cool to me so I like you a lot brocel :feelsYall:

Usually not a big fan of .org users
But you make good posts

I think you are not that bad actually. Yes you are sometimes annoying and don't exactly belong here but you made some good threads

You're looking for acceptance in the wrong places brother

You grew on me as a user, used to mixed on you but you make good threads, not too bad for a .org mod

I think you are definitely not a subhuman and are pretty good looking from the pics you've sent me but you're still a cool person tho

i hate you tbh ( i don`t)

I think you are not that bad actually. Yes you are sometimes annoying and don't exactly belong here but you made some good threads
Usually not a big fan of .org users
But you make good posts
I like you mang.

You got my account accepted on .org and you gave me a good face rating and advice.

You have been really cool to me so I like you a lot brocel :feelsYall:
I like you.
You grew on me as a user, used to mixed on you but you make good threads, not too bad for a .org mod
Thanq and I like yall too

@zerozerozero why?

You're a pretty cool guy, you keep it real and you're NTpilled.
Only reason I can see as to why people might hate on you is because you mog them or say things they don't want to hear.

Send those pics to me:shhh:
He'll probably send them to you if you ask him

I don't wanna send them if he isn't cool with it

Approved+1 good brocel

gladiator GIF

Oops wrong sign
You’re dead

Jfl

Malaysiamoji Yes GIF by Maxis

I don’t really hate anyone here besides foids and infiltrators

@ChudMasterofBation @Acorn

I know this nigga @Pancakecel is selecting the first option for sure

I know this nigga @Pancakecel is selecting the first option for sure
I don't hate anyone here, it's a forum. People disagree and throw insults etc. at eachother. Part of the fun, don't take it so seriously nigger.

The only people I truly hate in this world are normfags (foids are included in that).

I don't hate anyone here, it's a forum. People disagree and throw insults etc. at eachother. Part of the fun, don't take it so seriously nigger.

The only people I truly hate in this world are normfags (foids are included in that).
Based

I think you are a good and relatable user. We both understand the importance of being NT, and know that normie looks and good height can’t save you when you are a sperg. There are too many NTpill deniers and heightcopers, so talking to you is a relief from that

I think you are a good and relatable user. We both understand the importance of being NT, and know that normie looks and good height can’t save you when you are a sperg. There are too many NTpill deniers and heightcopers, so talking to you is a relief from that
Thx man. Cheers!

@SoycuckGodOfReddit @weaselbomber @To koniec @K1ng N0th1ng @97baOppressor

Yeah I love u bhai

@SubhumanGamer elab

What do posts like these accomplish? Is it for attention or to see if you successfully infiltrated?

What do posts like these accomplish? Is it for attention or to see if you successfully infiltrated?
To see if the input that i give to this forum is valuable and appreciated or not

The engagement you get should already show you that
Most of my threads go over 2 pages. Some agree some disagree but they never fail to stir up controversy on thr forum.

@SoycuckGodOfReddit @weaselbomber @To koniec @K1ng N0th1ng @97baOppressor
don't know why you've pinged me - what I or anyone else think should be of no relevance or importance.
since you've asked, i've not really read many of your threads or engaged with you at all, so i'm ambivalent

don't know why you've pinged me - what I or anyone else think should be of no relevance or importance.
since you've asked, i've not really read many of your threads or engaged with you at all, so i'm ambivalent
I see

Nigga thought we wouldn’t notice he voted love me.

@FucktheFBI explain