Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you like makeup on a woman?

• Thread starter TheLegendofBentCock
  • Start date

Makeup or not

• yes

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 35 87.5%

• Total voters
T

TheLegendofBentCock

Banned
-
I, personally, hate makeup on women. It's fake, it's gross. I want to see the woman without makeup on. I like to see her natural, true genetics.

I'd rather have a woman with good genetics without makeup than an ugly one with makeup.

Good vid here

Wahmen are delusional as fuck. They rate themselves with makeup on. That's the same as a manlet measuring height with his shoes on.

The true goodlooking women look good without fakeup.

Yeah it's disgusting. You should see some of the noodlewhores in my area :feelshaha: So much makeup to add some angularity to that flat faced 3/10...

I think we should just put them in camps and forget the rest at this point. We shouldn't allow them to do all these stupid behaviors.

Alot of women can't do makeup and they end up looking like trannies or clowns. Especially foids in their late 20s and 30s.

Wamen look like ugly little bois without make up. And they know it damn well because otherwise they wouldn't be so fond of it.

Before I discovered blackpill I didn't pay attention to it, but now it feels disgusting. Its just another form of fraud and thus should be illegal

I, personally, hate makeup on women. It's fake, it's gross. I want to see the woman without makeup on. I like to see her natural, true genetics.

I'd rather have a woman with good genetics without makeup than an ugly one with makeup.

Good vid here

No I'd rather have them not wear makeup so that their looks isn't faked.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates fakeup. The way it makes them look so fake and synthetic. I can't be attracted to a plastic doll model.

What kind of cuck would answer yes?

No man. It makes goblins look like angels.

No make up makes them look fake. Numerous times I have said that my sis looks better without makep but she claims that I am retard who doesn't understand anything and goes to put 1kg of plastic.

I hate everything artificial on women. From tattoos and piercings, to dyed hair, to makeup and lipstick, etc. I dislike even shaving pubic hair off (ok, if you're super hairy, trim it or shave the excess).

No, it's a mask.

I hate it in principle, it's just fake garbage.

If you're asking whether or not I think it's attractive, not really. Eyeliner(lightly applied) looks alright, otherwise fakeup is only an improvement if they're attempting to mask a skin condition.

I think its gross how fakeup makes their skin look shiny and oiled up like a teenager who doesnt bathe for an entire month. Dont even make me talk about the eyeliner

No, I think it's better to look natural

I think we should just put them in camps and forget the rest at this point. We shouldn't allow them to do all these stupid behaviors.

Some girls become worse with make up :feelskek::feelskek:

Good vid here

Jfl at watching foid videos.
Come on bro

I hate everything artificial on women. From tattoos and piercings, to dyed hair, to makeup and lipstick, etc. I dislike even shaving pubic hair off (ok, if you're super hairy, trim it or shave the excess).

In man it is good to show more the basis.

yeah let her paint her face on and then what happens when you see her without it.... just frauds to get some man out of their league. get rid of the fake bs.

I hate fake up and find it extremly disguisting.

Make-up is another name to describe the genetical scam, or also called “genetic-fraud”.

High heels, fakeup, photoshop, maquillage, thot behavior, surgerymax, etc... all these things are part of the genetic scam.

A girl can scam you into believing she is top-tier genetic quality material, while being an absolute genetical trash.

Make-up is another name to describe the genetical scam, or also called “genetic-fraud”.

High heels, fakeup, photoshop, maquillage, thot behavior, surgerymax, etc... all these things are part of the genetic scam.

A girl can scam you into believing she is top-tier genetic quality material, while being an absolute genetical trash.

true
every year l see more and more foids making teeth surgery (to get a perfect dentition). The same who did this also have makeup and skinny clothes. It's a giant scam.

Just imagine.
You finally ascend and get sex with her. Then you sleep with her.
The next day when you wake up, you see her real face and you internally die

D: