Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like looking at maps and/or geography

Sloth22

Sloth22

The Wisest Sloth
★★★
I do. I have 2 big globes in my room and a tiny one. I also have 2 world maps in my room, one is on my wall and the other is not hung up

I fucking love maps dude. I draw fictional maps, have a globe on my desk and love games like hoi4 and Rise of nations. I've memorized almost every country excluding the pacific islands. When asked what occupation I'd have if I lived in the medieval Europe, I'd select cartographer

I go on google earth and look at satellite images of places throughout the years

I fucking love maps dude. I draw fictional maps, have a globe on my desk and love games like hoi4 and Rise of nations. I've memorized almost every country excluding the pacific islands. When asked what occupation I'd have if I lived in the medieval Europe, I'd select cartographer
I play Victoria 2 sometimes. I also made a map for a fictional country i create a few years ago in a compostion notebook

I look at maps for topography. I like hilly places for me bike

I like watching the various land masses move around due to the fluid nature of this reality. (Mandala effect)

I go on google earth and look at satellite images of places throughout the years
What places do you usually look at? I use the browser Brave and i made the new tab screen have pictures of google earth view

i used to look at an atlas 1 hour a day when i was young. Now im still into geography but im by no means an autist about it like knowing all the mountains, seas, etc. I know all the countries, capitals and flags though

You bet, i love geography and maps. Fictional ones too. Using Google Earth and looking at places i will likely never visit is one of my main copes. Incel trait tbh
I have 2 big globes in my room and a tiny one.
Same, i have a bunch too
When asked what occupation I'd have if I lived in the medieval Europe, I'd select cartographer
Based

Last edited:
It's an incel trait. I also like to read about other countries.
Chads and normies usually can't even show Australia on a map.

I do. I have 2 big globes in my room and a tiny one. I also have 2 world maps in my room, one is on my wall and the other is not hung up
Yeah, especially when I was a kid

Do you have a favorite hill you usually bike through/on?
Yes. Bicyclists living in a certain area know all the hills and will often race up them and compete for the best times. I try to get lots of elevation in my rides by hitting most of the big climbs, 15 minutes each. I look out for hilly places to potentially vacation to on me bike

no but I would be a map if young girls looked prettier

Yes. I used to do very well at History and Geography