Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you like kingdom hearts

do you like kindgom hearts?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Yes but only the earlier Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes but the newer Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but the story is schizo bullshit

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No but only I like the music

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Yes and because of the music

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
If you don't know what kingdom hearts is then it's alright I guess

No. The music is great though

No. The music is great though
which is your personal favorite, I love night of fate ngl when I am too depressed or with anguish it makes me feel more comfortable with the negative thoughts

I only know about the music

I was more of a final fantasy autist. I love the song Simple and Clean a lot though.

I was more of a final fantasy autist. I love the song Simple and Clean a lot though.
kind of faggy move what Nomura did by removing the FF characters, knowing they are the reason they sold the first games in the first place

No its disney slop to appease 30 year old manchildren who cant grow out of disney

No its disney slop to appease 30 year old manchildren who cant grow out of disney
tbh originally was meant as a disney x FF crossover but then disney and autist Nomura steered the other way and, welp at least it doesn't focus too much on kikesney faggotry and has addictive gameplay

Played a few games in the series, didn't enjoy them. Not familiar enough with the music.

Yes I played them all except GBA and DS ones during the pandemic. Great games even if the story is a mess. It started getting fucked in birth by sleep, until then the story was understandable and if it had finished with KH2 it would have felt complete.