Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like going for walks in nature?

ArcticAngel

ArcticAngel

The Wanderer
★★
I live in a rural area and I enjoy walking through the fields alone, it clears my mind and allows me to relax, it's nice to be away from my horrible family.

I live in a suburb, so there's no nature here like there is in the country

Nah, but I do enjoy watching nature-documentaries online and getting mesmerized by this "beautiful" world.

Last edited:
Yes, too bad i live in the city so i can't do that too often. My grandparents used to live in the countryside and whenever me and my parents visited them i also liked to take long walks in the area. Good times.

Yeah. But never in spring, because I'm an allergycel.

Yeah but I do it way too rarely. Have to drive first which isn't cheap for me.
IMG 0831

Love this beach, no water plants sticking to hands and legs.

I live in a rural area and I enjoy walking through the fields alone, it clears my mind and allows me to relax, it's nice to be away from my horrible family.
No. I like walking in brutalist estates however.

Oh yes, but it's still too warm now, tomorrow there will be even 30°C once again. :lasereyes: so I can only hide inside and wait until this crap is over.
I need fresh cool air and I want to enjoy nature alone. As long as it's unbearably warm, there are normies out there everywhere at my favourite places.

I live rurally but don't go outside that often

Outside is for normie garbage