Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like eating cherries?

XimoCel

XimoCel

Revengeful KHHV
★★★★
Just ate a couple of red cherries. Do you like it?

stardust crusaders netflix and chill GIF

Rerorerorerorero

OP is cherry-pilled

How often do you eat red cherries? I eat a bowl once every week.
When it's summer and my family brings some over to my house. If I have at any given moment I eat as much as I can. I don't really observe.

I rarely eat cherries. They're decent but kind of too sour for me.

Yeah. I usually have them like 3 times a year

When it's summer and my family brings some over to my house. If I have at any given moment I eat as much as I can. I don't really observe.
I specifically pick red cherries to eat every time I go to the supermarket to buy them. It's harder to get them in winter but now in summer I will stay home most of the time and eat red cherries.

I specifically pick red cherries to eat every time I go to the supermarket to buy them. It's harder to get them in winter but now in summer I will stay home most of the time and eat red cherries.
I never really buy anything. Since my family owns a private garden they just get all the vegetables and fruit from there.

I never really buy anything. Since my family owns a private garden they just get all the vegetables and fruit from there.
having a private garden is luxury.

Cherries, strawberries and raspberries are the chads of the berry world (they mog gooseberrycels). Nevertheless cherries are some of the nicest fruits out there

Yes but grapes are better

I prefer popping cherries

I read it as "Do you like eating curries?"