Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like catgirls?

Sloth.Belgrade

Sloth.Belgrade

Noodle Enjoyer, Kpop Listener, And Lions Fan
★★★★★
I do

who doesn't?

Yes. Although, for a relationship, I think I'd prefer a dog-girl, provided she doesn't smell like a dog or shit on the floor.

Yes. Although, for a relationship, I think I'd prefer a dog-girl, provided she doesn't smell like a dog or shit on the floor.
I see. I would prefer a cat-girl for a relationship, but a dog-girl wouldn't be that bad provided that she doesn't do those things you said

I see. I would prefer a cat-girl for a relationship, but a dog-girl wouldn't be that bad provided that she doesn't do those things you said
Ah I see. I think a reason I'd like a dog girl, is that i hope she'd have some dog-like traits, being excited to see me etc. that kind of things. I wonder with a catgirl if she'd be more aloof which is not really my thing. I think catgirls are cute for sure though. Especially that picture you posted in the other thread :owo:

Ah I see. I think a reason I'd like a dog girl, is that i hope she'd have some dog-like traits, being excited to see me etc. that kind of things. I wonder with a catgirl if she'd be more aloof which is not really my thing. I think catgirls are cute for sure though. Especially that picture you posted in the other thread :owo:
I understand. I'm gonna post one cat-girl pic everyday, so you'll see more cute cat-girls in the future

I understand. I'm gonna post one cat-girl pic everyday, so you'll see more cute cat-girls in the future
That sounds great man :feelsautistic: I’ll look forward to it

Yes, I wish I had a harem of them I could send to hunt down r/inceltears users.

is just anime girl with something extra, so yeah sure

Fox kitsune girls are better

Cow girls fog
Illust 95178363 20240704 075045

mogged by Holo

any type of animal girl with a pussy is fine by me
marseyembrace.webp

i like my space, and cats tend to be more independent and less clingy than dogs, so given the choice between a cat girl and a dog girl i'd have to go with cat girl. i just know i'd get sick of needing to give a dog girl attention 24/7 and a cat girl would be able to find her way back if she ever left the house by herself kekw

I would prefer a bunny girl who runs away so I can chase her down and pin her to get into her bunny hole while her legs keep kicking in the air. :ahegao:

I would prefer a bunny girl who runs away so I can chase her down and pin her to get into her bunny hole while her legs keep kicking in the air. :ahegao:
4d3517eb371c0fd5928aac16e83fcfff
60421038 p2
98254714 p12

R 1
yes i like them

I prefer non-cat girls but I take what I can get. My son is a full cat so it should work out fine.
20240715 211135

no. I prefer normal anime girls.

It use to be my fetish and the greatest nut I ever busted was actually to Nekopara. Nowadays not so much but if I had a girl and she put on cat ears I'm sure I'd lose it.

kitsune girls mog because of 9 tails

Yes, Ciara Horan is my favorite catgirl

Yes, they’re the reason I am alive