Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you like being alone?

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I most definitely do. It sucks because I prefer being alone but at the same time I hate being lonely.

Like when I'm near people I just wanna leave and be alone but when I'm all by myself I do kinda wanna be near someone.

Anyone else relate?

I want friends and a GF

Depends. Sometimes I want to isolate myself, sometimes I don't

I most definitely do. It sucks because I prefer being alone but at the same time I hate being lonely.

Like when I'm near people I just wanna leave and be alone but when I'm all by myself I do kinda wanna be near someone.

Anyone else relate?
yes I really like being alone

Yes but on the other hand I really want a sexy gf by my side at all times

that would be the most I can hope for (finding the ideal one)

Yeah, pretty relatable, although I definitely prefer being alone more than being around people despite the fact that I wish I could be social and get a gf.

I like being alone but years of semi isolation will be very bad for your mental health and possibly drive you to insanity. It's sad that I find the world to be so harsh and vulgar that withdrawal is the only solution.

Has to be a fakecel trait, to not be fine with it. We have bern brutalized when we tried socializing

i like being alone but i dont like being sexless

i honestly don't care much for interactions with normfags, i just want to fuck foids.

being around normfags pisses me off because i always wish i was around a harem of giga staceys i could have sex with instead.

Being in the proximity of normalfags highlight how fucken retarded I am. Actually being alone makes the loneliness bearable.

I like to have good company. If i cant have good company than I would rather be alone.

But we are social creatures, so being alone for too long isnt good for anyone so just keep that in mind. Spend time with your family and have at least one or 2 good friends.