Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like being a NEET

But at least I don't wage slave though.

No I hate it. I preferred when I worked.

Don't you get neetbux from government
Yeah, 80 eur per month, for 9 months. Realistically thats not enough to survive. Im living with my siblings and they have a job so they pay the bills. Im a disgrace tbh.

Do you like being a NEET
No. I really wanted to learn things for my almost ex-passion but I couldn't do it because of the school environment, because of the teachers who for example when it came to going home forced me to wait at school and avoided making me take the train to study. The good thing is that it took me quite a long time to go home, and I had little time available to prepare for studying, lunch, rest and in addition I would have had to learn a lot of notions that in my school career were anything but useful. I have a clear idea of the ideal type of school I would like to attend but the economy of my country would not allow it. In the end the vast majority of things that are learned (except those who are specialized in those sectors) are objectively useless. Days and days to learn notions of formulas, words and concepts that in life you have no use knowing. If there was the kind of ideal school that I thought of, school would be a better place, moreover there are also problems regarding the students and teachers who must be well capable of teaching their subjects and who must do it with passion instead of following a rigid plan imposed by the school. They should remove useless subjects, and leave those that are useful to the world of work. But oh well who cares it is useless to talk about it so much before an innovation we will have to wait a long time, probably at that moment I will be rotting in my grave