Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you like architecture ?

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
I myself love gothic architecture ( especially flamboyant ) neo gothic, rokoko and art novenau
And you ? :feelzez:

Nice to look at I guess, but no deep interest in architecture.

The gothic style from the 12th century is my ideal building. If I were to have a house built it would be in that style.

As pathetic as it sounds I was in tears when I first heard the Notre-Dame was on fire because I'd always loved that building. That much history lost in an instant like tears in rain was just too much for me.

The gothic style from the 12th century is my ideal building. If I were to have a house built it would be in that style.

As pathetic as it sounds I was in tears when I first heard the Notre-Dame was on fire because I'd always loved that building. That much history lost in an instant like tears in rain was just too much for me.
My favorite buldings are budapest parliament, sagrada familia, milan cathedral, st stephen cathedral ( vienna ).
Sry i'm a bit autistic about this.

My favorite buldings are budapest parliament, sagrada familia, milan cathedral, st stephen cathedral ( vienna ).
Sry i'm a bit autistic about this.

Never apologise for being passionate about something. I understand what you mean when you love a style of building/art. A lot of people will see it as weird but who cares? Are you studying to be an architect? What inspires your love of historic buildings?

Never apologise for being passionate about something. I understand what you mean when you love a style of building/art. A lot of people will see it as weird but who cares? Are you studying to be an architect? What inspires your love of historic buildings?
I'm not a architect, but i'm studying computer graphics.
Also i 6 years in artistic school and there was subject called 'history of art'. At begging i didn't cared for architecture honestly, but in 2016 i played bloodborne and i fell in love with gothic environments.
Slowly i started to appreaciate architecture especially gothic architecture.

Also i 6 years in artistic school and there was subject called 'history of art'. At begging i didn't cared for architecture honestly, but in 2016 i played bloodborne and i fell in love with gothic environments.
That’s nice bro

Tbh I always thought it was rather pointless. Engineers could do the job. Gimme practical and affordable commie blocks everywhere.

If you haven't already please look into the art of the Dark Souls series. It's a beautiful world. I honestly wish you the very best.

If you haven't already please look into the art of the Dark Souls series. It's a beautiful world. I honestly wish you the very best.
Don't worry i played them and know art.

Anor londo dark souls

Concept art of Anor Londo.

I got third degree burns in the fire

I like brutalist architecture

:feelskek:

I like it but there isnt much to be seen near my house. Mostly just brutalism. Concrete as far as the eye can see
I like brutalist architecture
I hate it tbh cuz its all I ever see and I’m tired of it

I don't know enough about architecture to name any significant movements like you did but I like looking at picture of cool buildings, especially old and abandoned ones.

Not an architect, but I do find the field interesting. I like going on Google Maps to find nice buildings and neighborhoods

I do tbh. But I like normal urban stuff over complex gothic stuff tbqh.