Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you like anime?

Answer

• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
tumblr_nbukmenz1p1td7vafo4_250.gif

Choose wisely.

I already know the answers of:
@nausea
@idkwattodowithlife
@facade
@indari
@"a good friend"
@Kyloren

Ofc not it's the worst thing ever.

Fucking weeaboo

When I was a kid, a little bit. A cartoon that can still make me laugh is old episodes of Spongebob.

Kointo said:
Which ones?

Yu-Gi-Oh!, [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Pokémon, Naruto.[/font]

I forgot to add @themisterpepsi to the people I already know the answer of.

QuantumDummy said:
Yu-Gi-Oh!, [font=Roboto-Regular, HelveticaNeue, Arial, sans-serif]Pokémon, Naruto.[/font]

Ever watch Inuyasha?

Kointo said:
I forgot to add @themisterpepsi to the people I already know the answer of.

Ever watch Inuyasha?

No.

I love all of japanese culture >.<
hawt
Fuck pico tho most ugly out of all of them

Themisterpepsi said:
I love all of japanese culture >.<
hawt
Fuck pico tho most ugly out of all of them

Pico was cute as fuck.

Only "Welcome to the NHK" so far.

modus_coperandi said:
Only "Welcome to the NHK" so far.

I haven't seen it, but I like the opening.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHs5AjAvFoA&t=19s[/video]

Themisterpepsi said:
Its all about CoCo really

no no no. 

Lets agree to ignore the other one with the long hair.

Kointo said:

I thought it was bluepilled propaganda first but especially the manga is really blackpilled. I highly recommend it.

modus_coperandi said:
I thought it was bluepilled propaganda first but especially the manga is really blackpilled. I highly recommend it.

So the anime isn't worth watching?

Kointo said:
So the anime isn't worth watching?

I actually prefer the manga or the light novel but the anime has a really great soundtrack and a few good moments as well. But you can easily miss the black pill essence of it so a few animecels hate it because they fail to understand the underlying black pill implications.

modus_coperandi said:
I actually prefer the manga or the light novel but the anime has a really great soundtrack and a few good moments as well. But you can easily miss the black pill essence of it so a few animecels hate it because they fail to understand the underlying black pill implications.

Does he get a gf in it?

Kointo said:
Does he get a gf in it?

I don't want the spoil the ending but not really. The kind of relationship they develop is really dark and depressing. At some point you will inevitably think there will be the average happy ending but if you look deeper it gets really hopeless for everyone. It's also the only anime I know of that's an authentic representation of the LDAR lifestyle, Neetdom, Inceldom and suicide because the creator has been a depressed hikikomori as well most of his life.

modus_coperandi said:
I don't want the spoil the ending but not really. The kind of relationship they develop is really dark and depressing. At some point you will inevitably think there will be the average happy ending but if you look deeper it gets really hopeless for everyone. It's also the only anime I know of that's an authentic representation of the LDAR lifestyle, Neetdom, Inceldom and suicide because the creator has been a depressed hikikomori as well most of his life.

Seems interesting. In what ways is it bluepilled?

Kointo said:
Seems interesting. In what ways is it bluepilled?

Because the protagonist is a 22 yo incel and LDARing NEET and suddenly there's a girl knocking on his door to save him. But there's a twist.

modus_coperandi said:
Because the protagonist is a 22 yo incel and NEET and suddenly there's a girl knocking on this door to save him. But there's a twist.

Makes sense now. I might give it a watch.

Kointo said:

It's a great opening. I need to watch this show

Kointo said:
Makes sense now. I might give it a watch.

The opening is really misleading though. This video is an actual representation of the atmosphere and what the anime feels like most of the time. But as I said before the positive/romantic drive you get is really misleading especially if you read the manga. 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyRFEKo5hJY[/video]

I like anime, but I answered "no," just to make the anti-degenerates happy ^.^

idkwattodowithlife said:
I like anime, but I answered "no," just to make the anti-degenerates happy ^.^

Cuck

who the fuck, voted yes, just before I voted no?

we need more "no's"

before it was 4 - no's and 3 - yes'es (no its 4- yes'es).

smh.

yes i like anime. i like shonens mostly because the formula is simple and relaxing and it doesn't usually have any weird gay trap shit. my favorite animes are dragon ball z, hxh, alchemist, narutard, you know the usual shonen.

Futurecel2.0 said:
yes i like anime. i like shonens mostly because the formula is simple and relaxing and it doesn't usually have any weird gay trap shit. my favorite animes are dragon ball z, hxh, alchemist, narutard, you know the usual shonen.

T R I G G E R E D

Why is there 5- yes'es now?

triple-h-angry.gif

I do but am ashamed i do

idkwattodowithlife said:
Why is there 5- yes'es now?

triple-h-angry.gif

The fuck do you mean? You like anime.

heroinfather said:
I do but am ashamed i do

Why? You take what others think about it as fact?

I like some series, but mostly the more experimental/abstract series. Some in particular being Akagi: The Genius Who Descended Into Darkness, Serial Experiments Lain, Tomie (I know it's a film adaption based off a manga, but still), Mob Psycho 100, and Ping Pong The Animation.

So long as it doesn't have fanservice, ecchi, or anything that's "cute girls doing cute things", I will probably enjoy it.

Tension said:
I like some series, but mostly the more experimental/abstract series. Some in particular being Akagi: The Genius Who Descended Into Darkness, Serial Experiments Lain, Tomie (I know it's a film adaption based off a manga, but still), Mob Psycho 100, and Ping Pong The Animation.
So long as it doesn't have fanservice, ecchi, or anything that's "cute girls doing cute things", I will probably enjoy it.
You'll probably like Erase.

I've watched Mob Psycho 100, it's okay.

Kointo said:
?
I do like anime. I'm just trying score a few points for the antidegeneratescels.

Kointo said:

Why? You take what others think about it as fact?

No, it's just when I see people argue over which 2d girl is better on a totally unrelated topic makes me want to kill myself, also people that are obsessed with japan when they are the most xenophobic nation that literally hates america. All in all if someone asks me what anime i watch i just say i use to watch dbz

Kointo said:
tumblr_nbukmenz1p1td7vafo4_250.gif

Choose wisely.
I already know the answers of:
@nausea
@idkwattodowithlife
@facade
@indari
@"a good friend"
@Kyloren
you arrogant

Yes, everything from Kaiji to One Piece

modus_coperandi said:
The opening is really misleading though. This video is an actual representation of the atmosphere and what the anime feels like most of the time. But as I said before the positive/romantic drive you get is really misleading especially if you read the manga. 
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyRFEKo5hJY[/video]
We will never have our own Misakis, I wanna rope.

nausea said:
you arrogant

How?

heroinfather said:
 japan when they are the most xenophobic nation that literally hates america.

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0dTG1_x-K8[/video]

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=3s&v=EtzlKJ1dObU[/video]

ahhhaahhahaha @Kointo you back

you usa right?