Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you like airsoft or airguns?

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
yep, I used to shoot few farm animals in a rural area with a pellet airgun.

Y3T3SXn.gif

:p

Sick fuck

do you eat meat? so, well, they deliberately feed and pump those animalstocks full of hormones just to slaughter them in the most atrocious ways possible so their bloody butchered carcass can rest on your plate.

do you eat meat? so, well, they deliberately feed and pump those animalstocks full of hormones just to slaughter them in the most atrocious ways possible so their bloody butchered carcass can rest on your plate.
At least I do it with a purpose to live and get bigger unlike killing random animals which doesn’t grant me anything,retard

At least I do it with a purpose to live and get bigger unlike killing random animals which doesn’t grant me anything,retard

so you're not a puritan when it serves yourself, right? sure, animal guardian avid defender of wildlife, spare me of your hypocritical duplicitous drivel.

so you're not a puritan when it serves yourself, right? sure, animal guardian avid defender of wildlife, spare me of your hypocritical duplicitous drivel.
infuriated crazyjak.png