Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you lie to normies about being virgin?

MrZez

MrZez

Recruit
★★★
What do u do if someone ask you about your sex or dating life? I have been in few situations where i got asked shit like do i have gf (ofc by dudes) or am i going night partying :feelsseriously:so i had to make up dumb imaginary stuff to not be seen as loser.:feelsseriously::feelsjuice:

I don't talk to normalfags much, so they don't ask me personal questions like this

I don't interact with normies.

I've never been asked before but even if I was asked I wouldn't bother lying

Doesn't matter if you lie, they can still tell you're not telling the truth. Better to avoid speaking to normies.

I do lie, And Make an excuse like I'm focusing on career and not looking for a relationship rn

I have no social life and even if some prick or normie ask me if I have a sexlife or a gf I always lie I've learned my lesson many times past like in middel or high school what happens if say no only to be humiliated

I have no social life and even if some prick or normie ask me if I have a sexlife or a gf I always lie I've learned my lesson many times past like in middel or high school what happens if say no only to be humiliated
Lying is the best tbh, And never get to involved with Normoids.