Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you legitimately hate women?

Do you hate women

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
No memeing.
No edginess.
No bs.

When you see a woman, do you legitimately hate them? Do you get angry when you see them? Do you wish you could do a fatality to them (in mortal kombat)?

Votes private. Be honest.

I do. But that wouldn't be the case if we lived in a based society where they were actually feminine.

no i dont hate them , i feel more like just tired whenever i see them .
They are robots and they just function that way , cant blame them tbh .
i dont hate the cause i understand them .
I hate nature for making them that way and also making me ugly , she s the real bitch .

Sometimes I hate them, sometimes not, idfk

Yeas
I imagine how i skin them and burn them.
Same with chads

I dont really like them since i think theyre boring and privilleged but cant say i hate them

No.

I do hate how men are treated nowadays though, I blame society.

yes but not all of them tbh

Well, I obviously want a relationship with a woman.
But these creatures are very cruel and primitive.
Yes and no?

It is one of the few things I am 100 percent sure of. I hate certain segments more (and none more than gamer/geek girls).

I hate feminazis and their cuck enablers.

I DO NOT hate women or men for being born with a vagina or penis

not as u described tbh

I see humans as unfortunate souls born into imperfect bodies in an imperfect world due to chaos. Despite this misfortune, I believe the prupose of life is to optimize the physical existence of bodies and their habitat so that suffering is minimized and thus the times and thoughts dedicated to suffering can be minimized too.

Femoids do not care about progression. For them, the purpose of life is to be Caesar and judge the gladiators. The femasite vision of the world is one where men compete with each other in a battle royale bloodbath tournament where it's winner takes all. They simply want to sexual lookism, violence, greed, authority, and consensus as tools to "take out the human trash" and reduce the male population to only giga chads and giga tyrones that they keep sleeping test tubes, only waking them up for sex and reproduction.

The difference between femoids and myself is that unlike femoids, I understand that inside of every body their is a soul that didn't ask to be born and deserves optimal bodily conditions in this life to ensure that it leaves the body in a state of progression rather than in a state of having fallen into depravity and regression. The war between incels and feminists is the highest form of spiritual warfare, it really is a battle of light versus darkness.

Do I hate femasites? Maybe "hate" isn't the right word... I simply see them as malevolent entities that seek to cause me physical suffering and spiritual destruction. If we cannot correct them and force them into the light, our best option is to progress in this world with superior alternatives to femasites. Perhaps that will humble a very, very small minority of the heartless beasts.

Most but not all

I hate the majority of women

When you see a woman, do you legitimately hate them? Do you get angry when you see them? Do you wish you could do a fatality to them (in mortal kombat)?
The only way I can see this not being utterly exhausting and unsustainable is if you're a hermit who stays in the house all the time and hardly ever steps out in public.

I’ve never known any good ones. They all treat me like shit unless they want something like money or votes.

Well, I hate ones that exploit the pussy pass.

I voted yes but it's not really that kind of hate what I feel.
I rather despise them, they disappointed me on so many levels it's like dealing with a mentally deranged person, you know they can't do better and it's a shame...

Being honest, yes

Do you hate your dog when it pisses on the floor?
No.You punish it accordingly,so it knows not to do it again.
You dont give it the same respect you would to your friend.As it doesn't have the capacity to deserve it.

No. I just hate the fact that im too ugly for any kind of relationship.

Hate? No
Realize sexuality is entirely different for them and the deck is stacked in their favor? Yes

At least I don't bleed out of my genitals every month

I passionately hate about 98% of them. Idk how to feel about my mom after taking the blackpill. I still love her, but she’s also a foid so I’m in a tough spot.

they don't bother me that much

i legitimately hate everyone

I consider them to be threats to our existence.

In short: No.

A more detailed explanation: There’s a lot of people I do hate, but all for personal grudges. I wouldn’t hate someone just for being a woman. I hate that I’m not privileged like one, but I wouldn’t hate one just for being one.

Sometimes I think I don't, that this is irrational, then I remember how they treat me every single day and have done so my entire life and I go back to hating them.

Do you hate your dog when it pisses on the floor?
No.You punish it accordingly,so it knows not to do it again.
You dont give it the same respect you would to your friend.As it doesn't have the capacity to deserve it.
Based analogy ngl.