Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you lead men on? (Foid interviews about orbiters)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL ORBITERPILL

never absolute never do anything to a foid, I SAID NEVER

i've watched the majority of this guys interview videos. lots of blackpills, they tell him the truth bec he's GL

I used to get so angry at this but now i just dont have energy anymore foids won this war. Its over

I used to get so angry at this but now i just dont have energy anymore foids won this war. Its over
Incels never had a chance

look at the female with the glasses she is fully guilty.

Never help women or give them attention. Never smile at them or speak to them.

Never help women or give them attention. Never smile at them or speak to them.
exactly i try to avoid them or places. I wouldnt even go to a female thats doing customer service.

i mostly try to go to men or older woman.

exactly i try to avoid them or places. I wouldnt even go to a female thats doing customer service.

i mostly try to go to men or older woman.
Same. I prefer mail cashiers any employees in general

it is impossible to avoid orbiterhood because every woman above 0/10 has a good male prospect already in her life. and you will either leave immediately or accept orbiter status. A or B.

Same. I prefer mail cashiers any employees in general
males try to mog you and shit lol, best is ugly old women

Incels will go to anime world after death for this suffering while foids will burn in hell tho

At least 2D waifus don't judge you unlike IRL waifus :feelsthink:

Pretty much, game over if you're not Chad in today's world.

This is why there is no such thing as becoming "friends" with a foid , you are either into each other sexual or sworn enemies.

True, but foids only won because the vast majority of men fought on the side of foids instead of the side of men.

unless the guy is gay men and women cant be friends, one usually ends up liking the other

Same. I ran out of fucks a long ass time ago.

Absolutely brutal noshitsherlockpill

They are honest