Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you ldar with pop or water primarily

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
For me personally I drink like 4 pop cans a day tbh

Pop but I need to cut way back and drink more water.

Good question. I drink sparkling water.

Water, and coffee most days. Sometimes redbull, kefir or kombucha

Water. Haven't had any other type of drink for ages, not even milk

Water, tea, and coffee. I don't like sugary drinks.

Milk, coffee, tears and blood

water because that's the only thing there is to drink around here

Like 80% of my liquid intake is tea

I never drink anything sugary, makes me feel like shit.

Water, coffee (switched to decaf now), little bit of fruit juice.

I only drink water, tea, and black coffee tbh.

Fakecels above that drink water

I like water and tea.

I used to drink a lot of soda in the past but these days i only drink water and tea.

Energy drinks. It's gotten to the point where I can't even feel them anymore. A 300mg can of Bang used to make me literally feel like dancing. Now? I'm compelled to buy it, but feel nothing. Caffeine is a real gateway drug.

"Pop". Sounds funny to me, nobody says that where I'm from. We say "soda", "coke", or "cold drink" instead.
To answer your question: I prefer water.

"pop" bad4u
4000 iq discussion bread

Water. I never drink carbonated beverages.

I am addicted to soft drinks unfortunately.

I love them more than even fast food.

Coca Cola is my absolute favorite but I also like and drink Pepsi, Mountain Dew, 7-UP, Sprite, Orange Crush, A&W Root Beer, Vernors, Sunkist Orange Soda, Fanta Red and Orange Sodas, Cherry Coke and Cherry Pepsi.

As a native Michigander I and people living in this often frosty state generally prefer referring to soft drinks as “pop” since we feel the term “soda” sounds faggoty and so is for faggots to use exclusively yet people in certain other states feel vice versa yet I’ve come to gradually realize both sides of this proper naming debate are fucking retarded because “soda pop” is the full phrase to refer to soft drinks as hence the original creators likely desired these drinks to always be referred to by both words and not abbreviated out of the often moronically tribalistic still too monkey like human race to go into an idiotic and retarded sport’s rivalry shit flinging contest of words over.

Anyway with that said I find it it both interesting and hilarious in the extreme that Texans have basically solved this problem and without even knowing it by referring to basically all soft drinks as “Coke”.