Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you larp or are you really like that?

?

• Larp

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Im really like that

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • A larp percentage and a genuine percentage

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Limitcel

Limitcel

A man is born free and everywhere he is in chains
★★★★★
The things you post here do you really think like that or is it just larp? to what extent?

I would say that what I post is 50% me and 50% not exactly me
If you are "immoral" did you become that way because of rejection and frustration or were you born with these tendencies?

Honestly I'd say maybe 30% of what I say is larp on here

I exaggerate a little bit, but i'm my genuine self on here

everything I post is serious except when I say that I love cats

I actually hate cats

I'm like this in my insane mind. Why have the so-called moral high ground its just an emotional way of thinking all normies and foids use. Best to be a logical thinker.

I'm like this in my insane mind. Why have the so-called moral high ground its just an emotional way of thinking all normies and foids use. Best to be a logical thinker.
There is a rational aspect to morals and there really is an emotional aspect

I try not to larp that much on here. I'm also not the type of mf to post "rape all foids. I'm a stone cold incel bitch" every five minutes.

everything I post is serious except when I say that I love cats

I actually hate cats
IMG 0869

Sometimes I exaggerate or overstate things for hyperbolic reasons or as jokes, but most of it is genuine I'd say.
I'm also not the type of mf to post "rape all foids. I'm a stone cold incel bitch" every five minutes.
Kek, when users constantly do that it's possibly a sign they're some edge lord who learned of this all from tik-tok.

Everyone is their true self when there are no consequences, I.e. posting anonymously on the internet

Nigga, bum, what? I'm really like that

90% of what I say on here I really believe, the other 10% is just larp or hyperbole

Most of what I say is me being myself, but some stuff is exaggerated.

I am myself and I became immoral at 18 it just was logical to not be moral

Everyone is their true self when there are no consequences, I.e. posting anonymously on the internet
I can't really be me because I almost got arrested the last time I did this, so I had to socialize over time

Everything that will get me in trouble with the law is a larp, everything else is real.

The things you post here do you really think like that or is it just larp? to what extent?

If you are "immoral" did you become that way because of rejection and frustration or were you born with these tendencies?
I try to be genuine and honest to myself
with everything I say
Im probably more myself Here then I am anywhere else

Everything I say is 100% what I mean. There are no jokes, there are no irony, I spit straight facts with intent

Only my ITbaiting posts are exaggerated or larps

i mean 100% of everything I say and I wouldn't say something unless I believed it.

Not really, if i LARP I try to make it as obvious as possible.

I feel like I mostly say what I really think on here apart from some jokes

This is the only place I feel as if I am not LARPing.

Why larp im not gonna ascend anyway :giga:

Irl i`m very awkward and can`t talk to people and when i do i`m normally nice but on here i would say i never exaggerate my true self is on here