Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you know why?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
Why do I have a recessed face? :feelsbadman:

mewing works wonders if you're below 20.
Too bad my parents are ignorant sand niggaz, they didn't give a fuck neither about my posture nor my mouth breathing (I always get the flu during winter and fall so I need to mouth breathe)... I'm 25 now and I really think mewing works only for kids and young adolescents so imo mewing at 17 is as useless as mewing at 25.

genetics, mewing does effect it, but everything comes down, recession is easy to fix ngl

genetics, mewing does effect it, but everything comes down, recession is easy to fix ngl
I wish I only suffered from recession. I also suffer from short height and poor eye sight and I'm noorwooding

I wish I only suffered from recession. I also suffer from short height and poor eye sight and I'm noorwooding
brutal ngl, i suffer from bad pheno, reccession, look like an abo, jew nose, 5'8 manlet, and framcel. You should invest in hair transplant or just save up for sea ngl are u deathnic?

brutal ngl, i suffer from bad pheno, reccession, look like an abo, jew nose, 5'8 manlet, and framcel. You should invest in hair transplant or just save up for sea ngl are u deathnic?
Im a sand nigga but many people on the internet mistake me for a Portuguese or Argentinian so I'm not the typical Sand nigga with the stereotypical semitic nose, and brown skin... Anyway SEA maxxing requires to be Anglo-Saxon, Nordic or West Euro. I'm 5'8 too btw

Someone cursed your mother during her pregnancy with you.

:giga: Imagine.

Your mother chose to reproduce with a non chad and cursed you to a life of inceldom

Your mother chose to reproduce with a non chad and cursed you to a life of inceldom
Yeah my dad is very subhuman tbh ngl. She didn't have the choice tho

My dad was 5'7, I blame my mom for not reproducing with a tall gigachad
If you're a whitecel, you have the right to blame her. Is she gl? My dad is fairly tall for an Arab. He's 5'10. But he has a horse face and recessed chin and jawline. My mom's height is pretty subhuman but her face is around 6/7 when she was young. I inherited my father's face and my mother height.

If you're a whitecel, you have the right to blame her. Is she gl? My dad is fairly tall for an Arab. He's 5'10. But he has a horse face and recessed chin and jawline. My mom's height is pretty subhuman but her face is 7 when she was young. I inherited my father's face and my mother height.
Look into genioplasty, MSE+MSDO, and bimax if you're a chin and jawcel or jaw/chin fillers if you don't wanna surgerymaxx. My mom is average looking ig, she's 4'11 though maybe even 4'10 :feelsugh::feelspuke:. How tall is yours?

Im a sand nigga but many people on the internet mistake me for a Portuguese or Argentinian so I'm not the typical Sand nigga with the stereotypical semitic nose, and brown skin... Anyway SEA maxxing requires to be Anglo-Saxon, Nordic or West Euro. I'm 5'8 too btw
nah all u need to is to be a foriegner even curry can seamaxx ngl and if ur light skin thats even better
I have the same everything except my nose is negro not jew
my nose is jew and negro i look abo :feels:

You are not entitled to a non-recessed face inkwell :soy: :soy:

when i discovered mewing at 18 i realized that i have been doing it my whole life, i have a mouth breather face despite not being one :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Many Maghrébis have mouth breather face.

The Jews did this.

Look into genioplasty, MSE+MSDO, and bimax if you're a chin and jawcel or jaw/chin fillers if you don't wanna surgerymaxx. My mom is average looking ig, she's 4'11 though maybe even 4'10 :feelsugh::feelspuke:. How tall is yours?
Around 5’2 I think

In my case braces/ortho work fucked my jaw up.
Braces don't just make your teeth straight, wish I knew that before I got them

Genetics, genetics, genetics, genetics, and oh you guessed it, genetics.

brutal, my dad is around 184cm and my mom is 173cm and im the same as her, jfl allah didn't even give a 5cm boost from my dad
Over for 173cmcels
Genetics, genetics, genetics, genetics, and oh you guessed it, genetics.
Hate that word tbh ngl
In my case braces/ortho work fucked my jaw up.
Braces don't just make your teeth straight, wish I knew that before I got them
We usually discover these kind of things when it's too late.