Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Do you know why your mom told you to respect foids?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Your mom, as every other foid, thinks you're a loser. She thinks you're not worthy of passing on your genes. However, she sees potential in you to become a betabux cuck. That's why since you were a kid she used to tell you that girls deserve respect and that you must sacrifice everything to make sure those whores are comfortable (" you must be a gentleman always, sweetheart") but have you wondered why she never encouraged you to get a girlfriend? Have you wondered why she never introduced you to her friends' cute daughters when you were a kid? Because you mom has the same instinct than the rest of foids. She doesn't want your subhuman genes to spread. So when she was telling you to "be a gentleman and respect wamen", she was actually conditioning you to think like a simp. She was trying to elevate the position of foids to some superior deitity, something that in your eyes must be served but never touched.

Btw, do you know what Chad's mom used to tell him? "That girl is gorgeous, why don't you invite her to come over?" "Here, take the keys, go drive her around" "Come on, take her to the movies this weekend, here's my credit card"....

Yes if you’re ugly, you’re parents hated you at birth

My mom is a fucking feminist

Not all the time. Women tell men what they think they want theoretically, but what they really want in practice is very different. That's why you need a father figure to give you the masculine energy and the wherewithal to give women what they actually desire.

My mother did that. I might have become a complete cuck If I wasn't subhuman ngl.

My mom never told me to respect women, just elders.

Because foids teach their sons to respect foids.

Your mom, as every other foid, thinks you're a loser. She thinks you're not worthy of passing on your genes. However, she sees potential in you to become a betabux cuck. That's why since you were a kid she used to tell you that girls deserve respect and that you must sacrifice everything to make sure those whores are comfortable (" you must be a gentleman always, sweetheart") but have you wondered why she never encouraged you to get a girlfriend? Have you wondered why she never introduced you to her friends' cute daughters when you were a kid? Because you mom has the same instinct than the rest of foids. She doesn't want your subhuman genes to spread. So when she was telling you to "be a gentleman and respect wamen", she was actually conditioning you to think like a simp. She was trying to elevate the position of foids to some superior deitity, something that in your eyes must be served but never touched.

Btw, do you know what Chad's mom used to tell him? "That girl is gorgeous, why don't you invite her to come over?" "Here, take the keys, go drive her around" "Come on, take her to the movies this weekend, here's my credit card"....
My mom just said be nice to everyone and other loser cuck morals. She never once told me to look after my own interests first, or maybe I would have avoided being used and forgotten after high school.

What a sociopath foid

My mom just said be nice to everyone and other loser cuck morals. She never once told me to look after my own interests first, or maybe I would have avoided being used and forgotten after high school.
Because being nice works for women but not for men.

Actually, I think it's just boomer logic

No, she knows that your seed is not worthy of getting in any woman's vagina to produce offspring, but wants to prevent you from turning violent. To placate and neuter you lest you lay your ugly subhuman hands on ever treasured females. She instinctively knows you can cause trouble in the future, forcing yourself on some poor woman and thus polluting the genepool. She acts of her perverted female sense of right and wrong. You DON'T ever get close to the females as an incel.