Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you know where your former classmates are?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
The past few months I checked all corners of the internet to see what my former pals and peers are doing and could only find a very few of them.

The class best "perfect girl" from my first Highschool studied music and now is a music assistant professor at a university in Germany and also in a violin duo with her lesbian girlfriend (never expected her to be a lesbian) she is liberal as fuck and looks 35 despite being 24 or 25 like me.

The "cool guy" from my first class studied Business Management and is now a carsalesmen at Prosche.

Another girl from the same class, found her instagram already got married to a tallfag Chadlite who I belive came into the class when I left. Yeah that guy was an asshole I met him twice, he literally entered the class and got her hooked.

One of my ex friends from another school became a Mechanic and lives just a mile away from me. He looks conpletely different now.

Another of my ex-friends is married too, he already finished his trade school as a painter at age 18 and has been careermaxxing in the same company.

Unfortunately I cant find anything much beyond his 2017 status for my Truecel Ex-friend who got a fat landwhale girlfriend but cant confirm if they are still together.

The Stacy from my second Highschool already has two kids (wtf?) and she looks horrible now, aged like milk and full of tattooes, like she was the Nr.2 most popular girl at the time.

My philipino "friend" studied Germanistics and supposedly fucked off in 2020 back to Philipina despite being "German" guess he realized he doesn't stand a chance as a fat, bad looking asian.

Another guy from my last highschool became a photographer/Paparazzi. He always wanted to do this btw.

A buddy who was probably my last friend until 2020 when corona hit and he gave up the connection towards me also became a photographer and seems to be self employed, BUT he has a girlfriend and he looks definitely worse then me, but was way more neurotypical and socially active.

A girl from my last school seems to be engaged with a lawyer, also a good looking guy. I found her dad posting pics in 2021 with them on Facebook, the comment where all like: "Bruh yout daughter looks like a supermodel" and "what a Gentleman her Boyfriend, lucky dad his daughter got himself like him" BÄH shes just a basic bitch.

Yet another girl was able to get a bachelors in Computer science and is seemingly searching for a job.

The truecel of that class seems to still be a truecel, he looks for a job in Media entertainment or something. He always said im a "creep" because of my ADHD and because i was ultra skinny at the time (seen a recent 2019 pic of me, fuck was i skinny).

But thats basically it.

This doesn't even cover 5% of the guys i knew, but the remaining 95% seems to have gone nonexistent.

What about you? Where are your classmates now?

The past few months I checked all corners of the internet to see what my former pals and peers are doing and could only find a very few of them.

The class best "perfect girl" from my first Highschool studied music and now is a music assistant professor at a university in Germany and also in a violin duo with her lesbian girlfriend (never expected her to be a lesbian) she is liberal as fuck and looks 35 despite being 24 or 25 like me.

The "cool guy" from my first class studied Business Management and is now a carsalesmen at Prosche.

Another girl from the same class, found her instagram already got married to a tallfag Chadlite who I belive came into the class when I left. Yeah that guy was an asshole I met him twice, he literally entered the class and got her hooked.

One of my ex friends from another school became a Mechanic and lives just a mile away from me. He looks conpletely different now.

Another of my ex-friends is married too, he already finished his trade school as a painter at age 18 and has been careermaxxing in the same company.

Unfortunately I cant find anything much beyond his 2017 status for my Truecel Ex-friend who got a fat landwhale girlfriend but cant confirm if they are still together.

The Stacy from my second Highschool already has two kids (wtf?) and she looks horrible now, aged like milk and full of tattooes, like she was the Nr.2 most popular girl at the time.

My philipino "friend" studied Germanistics and supposedly fucked off in 2020 back to Philipina despite being "German" guess he realized he doesn't stand a chance as a fat, bad looking asian.

Another guy from my last highschool became a photographer/Paparazzi. He always wanted to do this btw.

A buddy who was probably my last friend until 2020 when corona hit and he gave up the connection towards me also became a photographer and seems to be self employed, BUT he has a girlfriend and he looks definitely worse then me, but was way more neurotypical and socially active.

A girl from my last school seems to be engaged with a lawyer, also a good looking guy. I found her dad posting pics in 2021 with them on Facebook, the comment where all like: "Bruh yout daughter looks like a supermodel" and "what a Gentleman her Boyfriend, lucky dad his daughter got himself like him" BÄH shes just a basic bitch.

Yet another girl was able to get a bachelors in Computer science and is seemingly searching for a job.

The truecel of that class seems to still be a truecel, he looks for a job in Media entertainment or something. He always said im a "creep" because of my ADHD and because i was ultra skinny at the time (seen a recent 2019 pic of me, fuck was i skinny).

But thats basically it.

This doesn't even cover 5% of the guys i knew, but the remaining 95% seems to have gone nonexistent.

What about you? Where are your classmates now?
Bartending, Dunkin donuts.

No
No

I haven't paid attention to them since i graduated 2 years ago

i dont want to know :feelsbadman:

"studying" in college and being the degenerates they are

married years ago

They have kids and are married.

As I'm middle aged a few are dead. Natural causes as far as I know.
I try not to snoop on classmates as it'll only end in misery. They'll either mog me or their page will be full of ZOG propaganda.

In college fucking their brains out

i think one became a troon beyond that i know jackshit

Living lives that I wished I had. Having friends, loving families of their own, high paying jobs that they don't mind going to.

Dont know dont care