Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you know what’s more imaginary than a Femcel?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
A tallcel, they just need go outside, heightmog us manlets and stand next to foids have them suck their dick, tallfags bunch of mentalcels that need therapy unironically. Muh no face for height bro, I’m 6’3 and I am a khhv, height doesn’t matter bro :feels:, fucking pathetic and whiny bunch of pussies.

I even see morbidly obese tall men with foids, and yet tallfags here be making excuses that height doesn’t matter.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelshaha:

Tallcels are as real as femcels and chadcels, they do not exist.

A tallcel, they just need go outside, heightmog us manlets and stand next to foids have them suck their dick, tallfags bunch of mentalcels that need therapy unironically. Muh no face for height bro, I’m 6’3 and I am a khhv, height doesn’t matter bro :feels:, fucking pathetic and whiny bunch of pussies.

I even see morbidly obese tall men with foids, and yet tallfags here be making excuses that height doesn’t matter.
laughable cope, I'm tall and have never even touched a girl

Last edited:
Mods need to permanently ban this asshole.

now normally I would understand if you were like tall in the sense of 6’0 - 6’2 and never touched a foid but you’re 6’4!?!? You are a mentalcel or you are lazy or you have the most ugly face in the history of humanity

If you are like 6’2+ you would need to be very ugly and have mental issues to be incel.

now normally I would understand if you were like tall in the sense of 6’0 - 6’2 and never touched a foid but you’re 6’4!?!? You are a mentalcel or you are lazy or you have the most ugly face in the history of humanity
Well, I do have autism so perhaps mentalcel

Height matters. But all of us behave badly. This world is filled with the crap we ingest on a daily basis and it's made you so sick that nothing you say makes any sense or corresponds to reality.

Muh no face for height bro, I’m 6’3 and I am a khhv, height doesn’t matter bro :feels:, fucking pathetic and whiny bunch of pussies.

There is no height for your face, there is no height for your height (what?), there is no height for your race.

Shortcels are massively coping.

There are significantly more 6'7 men than Lesbians yet Lesbians can choose to sleep with like 2 different toilets a day through online dating, if it's this easy to find 0,2% of the population, why would someone date within 20% of the population if they can narrow it down to the top 4%.

Being tall starts at 6'7, being below that doesn't make you a Tallcel, it just makes you an above average heightcel, which isn't impressing ANY toilet.

There is no height for your face, there is no height for your height (what?), there is no height for your race.

Shortcels are massively coping.

There are significantly more 6'7 men than Lesbians yet Lesbians can choose to sleep with like 2 different toilets a day through online dating, if it's this easy to find 0,2% of the population, why would someone date within 20% of the population if they can narrow it down to the top 4%.

Being tall starts at 6'7, being below that doesn't make you a Tallcel, it just makes you an above average heightcel, which isn't impressing ANY toilet.

At 6'2 I've been called "short" by 4'X toilets, "tall" starts at 6'7.

B-but 6'4 is zoomer manlet height bro

Nothing is more imaginary than a femcel.

Fucking fakecel, girls literally drool at tallfags, women psychosexual desire to be dominate always starts with height, your already in faggot

Fucking fakecel, girls literally drool at tallfags, women psychosexual desire to be dominate always starts with height, your already in faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back