Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you know what I do after work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Nothing. Coz my mind is burnt out after wagecucking.

Can't be fucked to even go on YouTube because it takes energy and concentration just to watch.

Even during the weekends, my mind is completely fried that I don't have motivation to do anything.

What kind of work do you do?

Do you just lie in bed and stare at the ceiling?

Is the job you are currently working worth the pay?

Can't be fucked to even go on YouTube because it takes energy and concentration just to watch.

Even during the weekends, my mind is completely fried that I don't have motivation to do anything.

inb4 my life in the future

just be a neet like me

Me too kid me too. We are dead inside.

What kind of wagecuck are you? Details please, maybe consider manual labour instead if your mind is exhausted from listening to normans.

Used to happen to me when i had harder job. I would meditate staring at the wall for an hour

Shit bro youtube is pretty low energy