Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know the suifuel for normies "muuuh tfw rain outside"?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
tenor.gif
muuh rain, fuck off... Biggest suifuel is fucking good as fuck weather but you can't go there because tfw no friends and you gotta stay inside fucking ARGH.. I have to relay on my dad now to go outside with me into some park... Muuh rain, most humans fucking rot in rain, it's not suifuel, you feel connected because EVERYONE rots you piec eof shit foid normie.. I AM THE ONE feeling suifuel right now, lol just fucking lol tfw no gf to suck pee pee I woke up horny. If you are a foid willing to send nudes add me Weed#4202 on discord thx

Last edited:
Are you stoned

Are you stoned
Not yet but I am speaking truth. If u cry over rain then u r a fucking normie because normies do that only. We incels don't because we rot in bad weather anyways. But if there's good weather you know EVERY SINGLE human is outside with their friends.
I thought everyone liked rainy days inside.

:feelskek:
Not normies because they cant go outside jfl

Not yet but I am speaking truth. If u cry over rain then u r a fucking normie because normies do that only. We incels don't because we rot in bad weather anyways. But if there's good weather you know EVERY SINGLE human is outside with their friends.

Not normies because they cant go outside jfl
Agreed tbh, i fucking hate the sun, i love being wrapped up in bed with shittu weather outside

i think that rain is fine if youre neet or just not going outside at the time

but i still find it hellish even if im not normie (like going outside to go to a cafeteria)

I love the rain tbh fuck NPCs

I personally prefer hot weather, but at the same time refuse to go outside.

i agree, fkn hate the weather now - warm and sunny, everyone having fun but me.

Rainy weather makes me feel good. Its rainy weather is grey. Like me.

Rain is beautiful and comfypilled

They can always cuddle with their cute gf in front of their fireplace while the winds rage outside and the rain keeps tapping the window.