Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Do you know the meaning / origin of your name?

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
My name is from ancient greek and means "protector of men" lol

i chose a similar name i used for other sites instead of picking a good name

I only know that I hate it.

Just a typical normie name but I still hate it.

I was named after a rabbit from an old cartoon

My name derives from Germanic name Frithurik, composed by words "frithu", that means "protection" or "peace", and "rik", that means "king" or "mighty". Fun fact is that also my Y-DNA is Germanic, but I'm Southern European.
However my parents gave me this name after the German emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen, who was also King of Sicily.

Last edited:
nice try fbi
My name derives from Germanic name Frithurik, composed by words "frithu", that means "protection" or "peace", and "rik", that means "king" or "mighty". Fun fact is that also my Y-DNA is Germanic, but I'm Southern European.
However my parents gave me this name after the German emperor Frederick II Hohenstaufen, who was also King of Sicily.

My first and last name is also derived from ancient Germanic, but are considered Spanish names now (but my y-dna is Celtic)

two of my names are biblical. im just glad that i werent given some shitty backwards ghetto african name thanks to the intervention of my father.

I have two first names. They mean the same thing in different languages.

Something with God.

It's some hebrew merchant name.

Mine means rock, noble, or handsome.
If only my parents knew... :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

My name means a actor that portrayed a incel scientist who ascended with experiments but in the end he became a monster

Yes, i know it and i fucking love it.
Not going to post tho.

A medieval name. One who thatches roofs.

My name has an hebrew origin.
It's supposed to mean, "God's hand".

JUST FUCKING OMEGA LOL.

I know but I won't say because I'm afraid of doxxing myself.

What I can say is that curiously, both my name and surname have to do with plants and agriculture even though they come from different languages.

it's from the bible

I know it but I actually don't care about the meaning, it's just a string of letters.

>talking about your name on the internet
It's how they doxx you. Cuckqueers know my country and age and that's already too much.