Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Do you know that there are few female PUA coaches as well

ERcell

ERcell

Banned
-
In Pick Up Industry there are some female coaches as well . And few of them are quite popular as well. Particularly Kezia Noble who runs a very big PUA company in Britain. And many men work under her.

She has about 400 k subscribers on youtube and guys pay money to attend her seminars, bootcamp and buy her PUA products. I can not stop laughing while writing this post .

Seriously , you have to be a Giga Cuck to learn how to pick up women from a woman.

full.jpg

imagine claiming to be redpilled but kissing a woman's ass in a corporate hierarchy

Bahahahaha. Redpill = soy. :feelsgah::redpill:

Imagine being so cucked that you pay a woman to teach you about other women. JFL.

St. Elliot was right to hate PUAa. Scamming cucks.

damn incels should start creating PUA courses. its a great way to rip people off.

It’s a shame that these cucks represent the redpill. Morpheus deserves better.

To be fair most redpillers would probably laugh at this. PUA is seen as a joke even on r/trp, let alone female PUA. However, they still have many other delusional and cucked beliefs.

One of her incel clients should try her own techniques on her then sue her for misinformation when she inevitably comes out with a cold, hard rejection.

Redpill is laced with soy

female PUA:

-you have to respect women
-you aren't entitled to sex
-dress like a lgbt

Take a look at the first row... prime suckers.

Imagine all the lies she's telling these poor cucks "Be confident" "Size doesn't matter" and best of all "Just take a shower bro"

Don't be too harsh on them, they'll end up here with us sooner or later.

:soy::soy::soy: The foid said I must be a cuck to attract other foids :soy::soy::soy:

I don't understand anything about this. You need to overdose bluepilled soylent or something.

"Just don't be fat" is all the PUA advice females need

Yeah I'm not going to listen to a 1 hour speech on how to take a shower