Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you know someone who committed suicide? A fellow incel maybe?

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
Do you have any suicide stories? Maybe of an incel?

I don't wanna kms, but I wanna think about suicide. Maybe the day I'm all too alone I'll do it.

A Few bro, I hope they got a good afterlife

I had a 3rd or 4th cousin who kill theirself that’s about it

Not personally tbh.

My older brother :feelscry:

Over 14 years ago now, and just today I was thinking about how I could have done more to save him.

yes bro, a friend of mine killed himself because of a foid.

One of my uncles when I was 2 committed suicide

I don't know of anyone who commit suicide. But when I was a kid, my moms best friend was murdered by her boyfriend (srs). Was a fucked up situation. Her kids came home from school and found the moms dead body in the bath tub.

I don't know of anyone who commit suicide. But when I was a kid, my moms best friend was murdered by her boyfriend (srs). Was a fucked up situation. Her kids came home from school and found the moms dead body in the bath tub.
nice guys finish last. girls are attracted to assholes.

did your moms best friend cheat? If so, based.

nice guys finish last. girls are attracted to assholes.
Indeed bro. I think my mom told me that her friend was actually talking to other guys, and the guy that murdered her was the possessive jealous, bbc type.
did your moms best friend cheat? If so, based.
I believe she did. The kids weren't the murderers tho if I remember correctly. She was a black woman and she was seeing all types of guys (srs). She just happened to date a psycho bbc. Dude stabbed her 6 times and placed her in the bath tub.

Last edited:
im my ghost and i killed myself