Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know of any foids (irl or online) that DON'T "regret" their frst time

dingopuss

dingopuss

The ugly fuckling never ascends
-
Why these stupid bitches can't pick the "right guy" is beyond me.

This could very well be confirmation bias.

Last edited:
yes i heard some foids say she doesnt. but she was a slut. most foids dont as long as it was with chad :feelstrash:

yes i heard some foids say she doesnt. but she was a slut. most foids dont as long as it was with chad :feelstrash:

I have a feeling they only claim this regret nonsense to avoid looking like a slut.

Cope if you think any of them regret their first time. Never seen any claim irl or comments on any websites that a foid regretted her first time. Cause first time is always with chad

My former female coworker said her first boyfriend's cock was so big that it set the bar high for every guy who came after. She really said that.

Cope if you think any of them regret their first time. Never seen any claim irl or comments on any websites that a foid regretted her first time. Cause first time is always with chad

Dude check more websites other than incel websites or just open your ears whenever you hear a foid talk about losing her virginity. Most foids regret their first time, or at least claim. I know this and I'm an absolute shut in.
My former female coworker said her first boyfriend's cock was so big that it set the bar high for every guy who came after. She really said that.

First boyfriend is either the very best or a "regrettable" experience, nothing in between like it is for men.

lol, all bitches pretend that they regret her first time with chad or their fathers :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

they regret it because they had sex with chad, but later they found out about gigachad