Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you know of any famous chad WITHOUT a forward grown jaw?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I dont think I do

There are pretty boy jaws like zac efron and square hypermasculine jaws like jorge del rio romero

but I dont think there are any chads with recessed chins.... right?

I dont know tbh, i dont care.

>Chad
>No forward grown jaw

Pick one

>Chad
>No forward grown jaw

Pick one
thats what I was thinking

I used to think to be Chad you need just 2 things, forward grown jaw and good eye area

but then I realised TImothee Chalamet or however u spell, has droopy eyes, still looks like Chad.

I still think eyes and jaw to large degree, but rare cases of good looking eyes while still droopy exist, like Tim

Chad with a recessed jaw? That's an oxymoron

Meeks. He's a Chadro(o)ne though.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-12-at-11.05.53-PM.png

I guess Meeks

Whites NEED forward growth to be Chad.

Tyrones don't need it as much because the black physique is already masculine and imposing.

Meeks. He's a Chadro(o)ne though.

Screen-Shot-2014-07-12-at-11.05.53-PM.png
I think he's just holding his head back while looking at something. His jaw is still forward grown at least in line with his brow, he just pulled it back in this particular instant I think

idk

its not recessed at all, it seems to be just level with his brow, while a lot of gigachads are infront of the brow.

I think he's just holding his head back while looking at something. His jaw is still forward grown at least in line with his brow, he just pulled it back in this particular instant I think

idk

its not recessed at all, it seems to be just level with his brow, while a lot of gigachads are infront of the brow.
No, upper philtrum edge - browridge - chin angle is low, only lik <170° (optimum is ~175°). Midface is slightly recessed even via the most charitable interpretation. (you can never be 100% sure without x-rays, because soft tissue obfuscates bone structure.) Connect upper edge of the earhole and lower rim of the eyesocket (Frankfurt plane) and draw a 90° line starting from the browridge and you see it. EDIT: Okay I measured, I am actually conflicted now concerning the midface. His chin is definetely small though. Especially compared to his well developed browridge.

You already said it he is tilting his head upwards, what is making him appear less recessed, not the other way round. It's a natural compensatory posture for maldeveloped lower thirds.

Harmony saves him.

Last edited:
Your humor is once again too elusive for me to grasp, bunny scholar. Please elaborate.
Big Black Cock
There's nothing to grasp here, except the throbbing mass of childish humour drenched in sticky subtly

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Black Cock
There's nothing to grasp here, except the throbbing mass of penis humour drenched in sticky subtly
I see.
Well this is a pretty g4y post and you know what that means.
End of the line, bunny man.
Images 1

:feelswhat::feelsugh::feelspuke:
I hope you're not serious
I just meant to say that he looks feminine and that a sex change would work good on him .
There are many people who look like shit after they change , because their faces were too masculine .
If you cant beat them , join them :soy::soy::soy: