Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know how it feels to be a 25 year old man and have the physical properties of a 13 year old?

spoonsandcrackers

spoonsandcrackers

Greycel
i have been taking testosterone since i was 12 and this has really stunted my growth, i know people who are 6 foot+ and im over here at 5'5 sometimes i measure myself and get really sad can anyone here relate? i feel my height (or lack of hahaha) is one of the main reasons i struggle so much with the foids.

I am an alpha male in every other aspect apart from height so i have concluded the only reason foids dont want to fuck is because most of them are taller than me and apparently women dont like men being smaller that them smfh

-Mark

At least did your dick grow from test?

In what other aspect can one be an alpha male aside from height?

How tall are your parents?

i have been taking testosterone since i was 12 and this has really stunted my growth, i know people who are 6 foot+ and im over here at 5'5 sometimes i measure myself and get really sad can anyone here relate? i feel my height (or lack of hahaha) is one of the main reasons i struggle so much with the foids.

I am an alpha male in every other aspect apart from height so i have concluded the only reason foids dont want to fuck is because most of them are taller than me and apparently women dont like men being smaller that them smfh

-Mark
Why the fuck did you do it in the first place, my guy? Did you think you were going to look like Arnold?

-Mark
I’m almost certain I have klines. Puberty seems to have left me at the station, I’m a skinny fat DYEL despite sports lifting and good diet

Why the fuck did you do it in the first place, my guy? Did you think you were going to look like Arnold?
you see i thought that in the long run it would make me a chick magnet because they wouldnt be able to resist how manly i was

How the hell does a 12 year old manage to regularly get testosterone for his entire teenagehood?

you see i thought that in the long run it would make me a chick magnet because they wouldnt be able to resist how manly i was
I stunted my dick growth by masturbating with a massage machine as a kid, so I know how these fuck ups feel.

Yes. I look like im straight outta primary school

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back