Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do you know at least one “Disney adult?”

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you know a Disney adult?

• Yes, I know at least one Disney adult.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No, thank goodness - the brainpower wasted on being a Disneybot is immense.

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
A Disney adult is a person older than thirty years old who still worships the talking rat, Mickey Mouse, and Disney entertainment.

A Disney adult will spend over $800 a night to take his family to the Disneyland Hotel.

A Disney adult will spend $20 on a movie ticket to see a gay-ass Marvel movie.

A Disney adult will spend money on a Disney+ subscription.

A Disney adult will take their children to a Disney theme park to indoctrinate them.

Disney adults can remember the names of the different lands in a Disney park.

A Disney adult knows who Chip and Dale are.

A Disney adult feels bad Splash Mountain was refurbished as “How Tiana Got Her Grove Back.”

A Disney adult can tolerate Mark Ruffalo‘s acting.

A Disney adult will go to “Galaxy’s Edge” and pay $11 for a cup of green milk.

View: https://youtu.be/vmRybFD8_bU?feature=shared

Disney adults can remember the names of the different lands in a Disney park.

A Disney adult knows who Chip and Dale are.

A Disney adult feels bad Splash Mountain was refurbished as “How Tiana Got Her Grove Back.”

these relate to me

one co-worker is a disney fag, cant shut the fuck up about the new movies and shit. spends ludicrous amount of money on disney shit, watch the newest movies 5-10 times in cinema.

and then the toilet complains about barely having money for rent, all she need too do is not buying multiple funko pops and just watch the movies once, but no much watch the same movie 20 times

All the foids in my family are Disney adults.

I surprisingly don't

one co-worker is a disney fag, cant shut the fuck up about the new movies and shit. spends ludicrous amount of money on disney shit, watch the newest movies 5-10 times in cinema.

and then the toilet complains about barely having money for rent, all she need too do is not buying multiple funko pops and just watch the movies once, but no much watch the same movie 20 times
The foid needs to make her boyfriend or husband buy her more Disney stuff.

The foid needs to make her boyfriend or husband buy her more Disney stuff.
she need no man because she is a strong independent women, atleast what she told me and everyone else.

she has multiple betas at work trying too get in her pants but they are all borderline cel tier, and she only want chad, that landwhale

she need no man because she is a strong independent women, atleast what she told me and everyone else.

she has multiple betas at work trying too get in her pants but they are all borderline cel tier, and she only want chad, that landwhale
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back