Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you know anyone who ascended?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34468
  • Start date
Deleted member 34468

Deleted member 34468

Self-banned
-
does anyone know anyone who ascended?

how is life on the other side? :feelsthink:

>Do you know anyone

No

i don't think so, maybe some that got married late 30s to gold diggers

either they were normal from age 12 on, or they weren't

No

but then again I barely know anyone anymore

used to know one guy
he lost lots of weight, started lifting and got a virgin mena gf
he was lucky tho because he had decent genetics underneath the fat

Almost all of my low-normie-tier ex and current friends in my age (~22) have no girlfriends (maybe had 1 gf for max few months). Only chads and bullies have no problem with ascension.
Also, my brothers have no gfs.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

One man from Germany, he never had a GF and then suddenly found one during gaming and they have now children. He is quite chubby, but also tall. Both are also not native Germans and don't live in areas with as big hypergamy problems.

I have no friends at all. So, no, I don't know.

Yeah all my bullies

Just Grotesque and Kent but then they ascended with incredibly fat women so I suppose it’s up to the individual brocel whether you’d consider that true ascension or not.

Apart from OP? None that I know of, no.

does anyone know anyone who ascended?

how is life on the other side? :feelsthink:
I think my friend will, he’s been seeing this girl for a year and she’ll let him have it after once the marriage. He can tell she really wants it too apparently

Hopefully me in a few years:feelscomfy:

ascension is looks based u utter fools
and in that regard no, ive never known someone who ascended significantly in looks

My brother semi-ascended at 26. He did oral, hand stuff and kissing with a girl, but he's technically still a virgin because he couldn't get erect. He knew her from the mental institution and she's homeless now

Yes. He is my future self. After working on my social skills I end up with my oneitis and we live a happy life and I get to experience teenage love.

I've had a lot of copium tonight