Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know anyone that was accused of r*pe?

Do you?

• Yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 19 73.1%

• Total voters
Harvey Weinstein

No its not as common as some people say

Not rape but PDA. Public display of affection. You can’t show love / touch people in highschool. The good looking guys get to say all types of shit and walk with their girlfriends and do nasty shit out in the hallways, but i know 2 ppl who either grabbed a girl’s ass or her tits and got expelled ASAP while chad does it everyday.

I don’t either

My college buddy got betabuxxed to a smom with a foidlet.

He started out as a low teir almost Incel, but with her affection became a successful small business owner. Had a nice house several trucks and employees...

She accused him of raping molesting her daughter! He went to prison. And she divorced him and took over his business and sucked it dry. Then she found a new betabuxx...

He became a real criminal and derelict! He gambled! He didn't drink or smoke his fun was risky activities. Illegal driving. Racehorses, dogtracks. Cards... Blackjack etc...

He was a LOSER! He did win sometimes. But he usually lost. He lived rough. But he was bluepilled to think that his luck could change.

He began to steal from his only friends. Even taking id's. He stole identities!

It fucked him up bad.

Last edited:

He started out as a loser but with her affection became a successful small business owner. Had a nice house several trucks and employees...

She accused him of raping molesting her daughter! He went to prison and divorced him and took over his business and sucked it dry. Then found a new betabuxx...

He became a real criminal and derelict! He gambled! He didn't drink or smoke his fun was risky activities. Illegal driving. Racehorses, dogtracks. Cards... Blackjack etc...

He was a LOSER! He did win sometimes. But he usually lost. He lived rough. But he was bluepilled to think that his luck could change.

It fucked him up bad.
shiieeet

He started out as a low teir almost Incel, but with her affection became a successful small business owner. Had a nice house several trucks and employees...

She accused him of raping molesting her daughter! He went to prison. And she divorced him and took over his business and sucked it dry. Then she found a new betabuxx...

It fucked him up bad.
Whats the point of marriage anymore

I'm a teenager and while they don't report it to the police or adults most girls my age if they have sex with a normie (always while drunk because they wouldn't look at them twice otherwise) they are so disgusted with themselves for having sex with an average guy they tell all their friends the normie raped or "manipulated them" into sleeping with them.

Yes and he’s in jail or prison as far as I know.

Two black guys in my company got framed and served some time in Leavenworth over 2 lying shegroids

that would imply that i know.... anyone.

I don't know many people tbhngl