Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know anyone personally who has it worse than you?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Maybe a friend, relative, etc.

I mean someone who got fucked over more in the looks / height / money lottery of life.

Or are you the worst one you know?

I mean someone who got fucked over more in the looks / height / money lottery of life.

I know one guys who's shorter than me, has a worse face, and is round as fuck (hes literally a ball), plus ontop of that hes also way more high inhib than me.
Despite all that hes somehow one of the most bluepilled people I know and will argue nonstop against the blackpill, even though hes a truecel

I guess I know some curries

oh yeah. At my job is the most subhuman deformed dude I've ever seen. Short, hunchback, horrible teeth, legit like the hunchback of Notre Dame but is only 20 or so.

a friend used to make people mad with is humour,but do the same but worse.

Nope, out of my childhood friends (now idk them or acquaintances):

One's married with kids
One's buff Chad who got a girl pregnant at like 17 (made her get an abortion though)
One's like 6'5
Two are prime, hot foids now.
One's in prison, but Tyrone if not.

I'm the only one got that got left behind after puberty. I don't hangout with any of them anymore, because they think I'm weird.

no, I have failed at literally everything so I dont think anyone has done worse than me

no, I have failed at literally everything so I dont think anyone has done worse than me

"aspiring NEET" Even at the NEET life? I did that for 5 years, but then I couldn't take it anymore mentally, so I signed up for some uni classes.

"aspiring NEET" Even at the NEET life? I did that for 5 years, but then I couldn't take it anymore mentally, so I signed up for some uni classes.
I'm at uni now and Im failing miserably. I wish I could go neet but my mom has told she would kick me out of the house if I drop out of uni.

nope, every i knows has has fucked or had gf's even the ones shorter than me

My uncles wife cheated on him with his best friend in 2000 even though they had 3 children. He has been an alcoholic for 10 years but at least he is NEET

Hard to say. Seemingly every guy that I've ever suspected could be a fellow truecel ended up repulsing foids less than I do. Some even had girlfriends. Even bald manlets with no redeeming features whatsoever don't seem to disgust them quite as much.

Yea this guys I work with is probably like 5’4 and is 30 and still lives with his mom and makes minimum wage. Yet he still has a gf but she is probably fat and ugly ngl but haven’t seen her

My cousin. He is me, just way fatter.

I had a cousin that was worse off than me. He was short and ugly and lived at home with his parents at 45. He never had a girlfriend his entire life. He blew his head off with a shotgun last year.

Yes there a few. They're delusional as fuck

I had a cousin that was worse off than me. He was short and ugly and lived at home with his parents at 45. He never had a girlfriend his entire life. He blew his head off with a shotgun last year.

Damn, he made it to 45 as a truecel though, props.

Damn, he made it to 45 as a truecel though, props.

What is funny is I met him the first time when I was 18 years old. And when I saw him even back than he felt like a kindred spirit. I never actually hung out with him or talked to him but I always asked my family about him over the years. Because I knew that I would end up just like he did. And I pretty much am just like him.

Yes there a few. They're delusional as fuck
yea tbh sometimes the truest of cels are just so oblivious to their situation. I used to be until like summer after 10th grade.

Yes man
I have a friend who looks like me basically but he's a few inches shorter

some cucks who got married and then divorce-raped by their only lay

There are other ethnics who are uglier than me.

-I know an autistic manlet with a lisp who is incel for sure. His face isn't that bad. He met with a girl he met online but she didn't like him anymore after they met in person.

-I know a bloated guy that started balding in at 17. He was even partially aware of how over it was for him.

-I know a guy with a hooked nose and acne scars that started balding at 20, has been going to university parties and cultural events for years (now 24) and is still a virgin. He's 6'1.

Funny (or disgusting) thing is, they have a bunch of 4-6 /10 girls in their friend group now (that they hang with only sometimes) and none of them date the guys.

I know some other incels or guys who dumpsterdivemaxxed despite having their life together and being normie tier in face. This is part of why I'm in the camp of "most men are basically incel in 2020".

Last edited:
Yeah, one guy in my class is shorter and overall uglier. He also probably has legit autism as well as some kind of speech impediment that makes him hard to understand.

He's even more of a social outcast than me, which is really saying something.

I have a relative whose Kind of Terminally ill with Cancer, he was a Chad throughout his life but it hurts me to see him in this situation

Bluepilled currycel friend who keeps trying to cold approach. He’s probably less ugly than me overall but he’s a giga mentalcel as well as curry and is super cucked with his simping levels

All of my closest friends have had sex at least once. I have never even had a kiss.

Yes, a friend. If I can call him this way. He's just my college classmate but its fucking way beyond over for that poor fuck. He's a soy bluepill unfourtunately. But I think he will wake the fuck up after a few more blackpills

Yes I -knew- someone who had it worse.
He had severe acne, when he spoke foam came out of his mouth.
He was on marihuana and didn't have a job.
He was a real loser, everybody knew that including him.

Then one day news broke that he had killed himself with an overdose of pills.
Some of us went to his funeral, we were only 20 years old at the time, still boys.
We couldn't understand how he could go so far as to kill himself.
We cried.

30 years later and only now I realize that he was actually the smarter one among us all.
He didn't finish the ride, he got out when he saw that the game was rigged.
And that was before social media kicked in. Can you imagine.

Yes, all my bluepilled friends. Oh, what a life of cuckdom awaits them.

No. But I'm isolated. All I see is couples whenever I go outside. Ragefuel..

No, because my face is red

5'8
schizoprenia
no friends
built like a fridge (ogremode)
about 3/10 looks

but its a female so she mogs 80% of males
Yes I -knew- someone who had it worse.
He had severe acne, when he spoke foam came out of his mouth.
He was on marihuana and didn't have a job.
He was a real loser, everybody knew that including him.

Then one day news broke that he had killed himself with an overdose of pills.
Some of us went to his funeral, we were only 20 years old at the time, still boys.
We couldn't understand how he could go so far as to kill himself.
We cried.

30 years later and only now I realize that he was actually the smarter one among us all.
He didn't finish the ride, he got out when he saw that the game was rigged.
And that was before social media kicked in. Can you imagine.
rip acnecel

Not that I know of

oh yeah. At my job is the most subhuman deformed dude I've ever seen. Short, hunchback, horrible teeth, legit like the hunchback of Notre Dame but is only 20 or so.
Holy fuck me too, met this lowIQ autist truecel an in elevator once. Literal 0.1/10. He was like 5'5 and a youngcel with hunchback. He is the uncrowned incel saint.

All hail St. Hunchbackcel

I thought I did but then they life mogged me

Yes 5'4 gym maxxed ricecel. He is extremely bluepilled and he will go far in life, he is extremely high IQ

Holy fuck me too, met this lowIQ autist truecel an in elevator once. Literal 0.1/10. He was like 5'5 and a youngcel with hunchback. He is the uncrowned incel saint.

All hail St. Hunchbackcel
I would bet 100 dollars guy I'm talking about is a bigger truecel

Cant think of a person tbh