Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know any stories of incels killing themselves?

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
The title says it all.

Idk in details but most guys i saw who killed themselves were subhumans.

there was one guy in middle school that roped for unknown reasons, he was in special ed and idk if that counts. the whole school heard about it in the announcements and he got a moment of silence from everyone

Yes I have

A former of friend of mine had a 22 uear old brother and he killed himself but I'm not sure how he did it (I think he jumped). He was addicted to videogames like counter strike and call of duty games. The thing is that this guy wasn't even ugly. He looked like the typical normie but he had severe mental issues

there was one guy in middle school that roped for unknown reasons, he was in special ed and idk if that counts. the whole school heard about it in the announcements and he got a moment of silence from everyone

As if those stupid fucking kids even cared. Why do people always pretend to care after the fact? Like couldn't they have been nice to him while he was alive!?

As if those stupid fucking kids even cared. Why do people always pretend to care after the fact? Like couldn't they have been nice to him while he was alive!?
yea i would see people laugh at him in person, and in gym class he was made fun of a lot...it was messed up
these bulliies never learn, they fake their sympathies after the damage is done

yea i would see people laugh at him in person, and in gym class he was made fun of a lot...it was messed up
these bulliies never learn, they fake their sympathies after the damage is done

I was on an incel forum where there were two alleged suicides. Shits real man.

Some people in this forum in a few years