Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you know any incels who train BJJ?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
to protect themselves against chads, normies, and huge black guys who could do damage

How to defeat BJJ: be on concrete

I train as an Incel, if that counts.

size and strength would win. 6'6 muscled chad would beat some 5'5 blackbelt easily, even if they have never trained in fighting.

theres a reason professional fighting is matched between things like height, weight, etc

size and strength would win. 6'6 muscled chad would beat some 5'5 blackbelt easily, even if they have never trained in fighting.

theres a reason professional fighting is matched between things like height, weight, etc
The average man is NOT a muscled chad. He's 5'9-5'11 and skinny-fat. A 5'5 blackbelt would 100% beat him up.

You forget how effective bjj is against people who aren’t trained in bjj (even wrestlers)

Royce gracie at 170 lbs (not even the best bjj guy in his family) won the first UFC tournament and beat Legit 240 lbs freaks of nature with bjj

If you have decent size and bjj, you can destroy most normies

There’s a reason why every bjj guy is foaming at the mouth for the chance to use their bjj on normies

been considering taking it up. definitely want to learn a martial art and krav maga also

The average man is NOT a muscled chad. He's 5'9-5'11 and skinny-fat. A 5'5 blackbelt would 100% beat him up.
Is called "mmacel" is defending mma, technique, yeah thats totally legit bro
There’s a reason why every bjj guy is foaming at the mouth for the chance to use their bjj on normies
Nah nigga thats cuz they pussy bitchboys who felt the need to learn fighting techniques :feelshaha::feelshaha:

For any tall gymaxxed fag 6'5 300 pounds that bother me I have weapons :feelshaha:

For any tall gymaxxed fag 6'5 300 pounds that bother me I have weapons :feelshaha:
Keep coping pussy ass nigga. Only cuckolds rely on muh weapons and muh fighting techniques. Keep crying in your cereal faggot

Keep coping pussy ass nigga. Only cuckolds rely on muh weapons and muh fighting techniques. Keep crying in your cereal faggot
Better then being some faggy who gets beat up and pushed around by tall, gymaxxed FAGGOTS.

Better then being some faggy who gets beat up and pushed around by tall, gymaxxed FAGGOTS.
Youll always been seen as the bitch even with fighting skills and weapons. While you rot in jail the guy you played dirty with is getting his cock sucked

rather learn boxing and judo